Loretto at Wayne County

wildcat89

Bigby you got alot of football knowledge. Why you no coach. Collinwood could use your help. Seriously. I looked back at greenmans posts and yall had some doozies. I see him on the sidelines and he looks distraught. You can tell hes lost.

lol... Anxiety + stress = heart attack waiting to happen.

Greenman of 2004-5?... I'm surprised he'd be lost. That dude found his way into everything, no road map needed....lol... The one that took over his profile a year or so ago wasn't much pumpkin.

What ever happened to sssss?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... Anxiety + stress = heart attack waiting to happen.

Greenman of 2004-5?... I'm surprised he'd be lost. That dude found his way into everything, no road map needed....lol... The one that took over his profile a year or so ago wasn't much pumpkin.

What ever happened to sssss?

Looking at sssss posts I would assume he is The Mirror Thief.

24 hours from now we will have a district 12 champion! Where is all the Loretto faithful, have they even posted this week? Go Cats!!!!

i'm not a loretto faithful , but i have seen them play.. I have Not seen Wayne. Co. but I know they are very well coached and have some very Good young players.. Loretto is capable of beating anyone if they eliminate turnovers ... Should be a great game for the district championship. Good luck to both teams . Hope nobody gets hurt.. GoVols !