Loretto at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never would have thought the mustangs would lay down like that, they got to much to work with to take a beating that bad

I'm with ya on that... Must be a head thing cause they showed out in MP. I'm guessing with WC they figure a loss anyway since WC handled them last year when they were better. MP on the other hand they thought they could dominate.... Almost, but no deal this year.

Mental... They thought defeat before ever showing up in WC I bet.... I seen a good team in Loretto in MP.

Well I was surprised at their capabilities, I wasn't impressed! Good luck Loretto and "GO CATS"

I will admit I talked football in this thread from what I witnessed outta Loretto and got burnt with a no show from a team I don't even support.... But I will remain quiet the next two weeks.

Wayne Co. comes to Maury Co. next 2 weeks. Good luck... WC may turn the "lights out" in MC.... We'll see?

Just wish we in Maury Co. could pool all of our talent together from just a couple of our schools into one team....lol... No Contest. ;)

I will admit I talked football in this thread from what I witnessed outta Loretto and got burnt with a no show from a team I don't even support.... But I will remain quiet the next two weeks.

Wayne Co. comes to Maury Co. next 2 weeks. Good luck... WC may turn the "lights out" in MC.... We'll see?

Just wish we in Maury Co. could pool all of our talent together from just a couple of our schools into one team....lol... No Contest. ;)

Thats been said here before to, WC and Cwood could have put together some unbelievable teams. Loretto was pumped up before the game, bouncing around jumping and yelling, I thought they were going to bring it and they tried, but by the second WC drive was over you could see the frustration setting in. WC defense wasn't giving them a yard, I don't think they had a first down until sometime in the second quarter and WC offense was unstoppable. I look for WC to come out even more fired up this week, they been wanting ca bad since last year and it's finally here! Go Cats!!

Thats been said here before to, WC and Cwood could have put together some unbelievable teams. Loretto was pumped up before the game, bouncing around jumping and yelling, I thought they were going to bring it and they tried, but by the second WC drive was over you could see the frustration setting in. WC defense wasn't giving them a yard, I don't think they had a first down until sometime in the second quarter and WC offense was unstoppable. I look for WC to come out even more fired up this week, they been wanting ca bad since last year and it's finally here! Go Cats!!

WC only has two schools.... I did say "a couple" of Maury Co. schools. Not all of them...lol... Keeping the schools at 2 a piece or even just one a piece. ... I still like our chances....

Maury Co. is LOADED with talent but it is split between too many schools for any one Maury Co. team to be a championship caliber team year in and out.

Central pulled it off a couple of years ago but that's it.... I'd like to keep Central on its own but pull Spring Hill, Mt. Pleasant, Culleoka, and Hampshire together and shut down CA and Zion and make them go to public schools to make Maury Co. only have just 2 schools like Wayne Co.....Lol....

That's doing some dreaming.... but man what a dream Maury Co. football would be...lol.

We'll just leave it that WC has an awesome defense (I have to trust you because I have not seen it yet) and it totally shut Loretto down and two of the many Maury Co. schools fixing to face that D is in trouble. :thumb:

WC only has two schools.... I did say "a couple" of Maury Co. schools. Not all of them...lol... Keeping the schools at 2 a piece or even just one a piece. ... I still like our chances....

Maury Co. is LOADED with talent but it is split between too many schools for any one Maury Co. team to be a championship caliber team year in and out.

Central pulled it off a couple of years ago but that's it.... I'd like to keep Central on its own but pull Spring Hill, Mt. Pleasant, Culleoka, and Hampshire together and shut down CA and Zion and make them go to public schools to make Maury Co. only have just 2 schools like Wayne Co.....Lol....

That's doing some dreaming.... but man what a dream Maury Co. football would be...lol.

We'll just leave it that WC has an awesome defense (I have to trust you because I have not seen it yet) and it totally shut Loretto down and two of the many Maury Co. schools fixing to face that D is in trouble. :thumb:

If y'all had just 2 Maury Co schools both would be at least 3A....

I would bet Maury Co.'s Population is quite larger than WC so you should have more talent!

I would bet Maury Co.'s Population is quite larger than WC so you should have more talent!

Almost quadruple the population... 17,000 (WC) compared to 84,000 (MC) with half of that about 40,000 just in Columbia.... But I did say I was dreaming didn't I?

Despite the numbers.... the point of it is that you get to pull more talent straight from the whole county's populace you have than what Maury Co. teams does.... In other words; WC is not having to Divide the talent as much despite the low or high numbers.

More like 5A instead of 3A.. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby