Loretto at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC played lights out in the first half. Our d was flying to the ball. Their QB had no where to run when he dropped back, and our secondary had their best game yet. The offense was hitting on all cylinders. #4 Cole looked like he was back to his normal self running the ball. He was bouncing off defenders last night.

Also, do any Loretto fans know if #24 is ok? I didn't ever see him come back onto the field, or I might have just missed him.

WC played lights out in the first half. Our d was flying to the ball. Their QB had no where to run when he dropped back, and our secondary had their best game yet. The offense was hitting on all cylinders. #4 Cole looked like he was back to his normal self running the ball. He was bouncing off defenders last night.

Also, do any Loretto fans know if #24 is ok? I didn't ever see him come back onto the field, or I might have just missed him.

I really expected more out of Lorettos line, they were not as aggressive as I thought they would be. #71 Haggard for WC is playing great up front and #70 is starting to get his legs back under him and it's just at the right time. Can't say enough about Floyd and Ray on defense, they're really getting after it. Coles td run where the linebacker hit him at the goal line and just got run over was awesome! Cole and Ray can't be tackled one on one! These cats are as physical bunch as I've seen in a few years now, so get ready CA!

I really expected more out of Lorettos line, they were not as aggressive as I thought they would be. #71 Haggard for WC is playing great up front and #70 is starting to get his legs back under him and it's just at the right time. Can't say enough about Floyd and Ray on defense, they're really getting after it. Coles td run where the linebacker hit him at the goal line and just got run over was awesome! Cole and Ray can't be tackled one on one! These cats are as physical bunch as I've seen in a few years now, so get ready CA!

We've had hard runners in the past. We got away from that a few years....2010, 2012 and even some in 2013. That's why I've been so excited this year to see those boys running like that. It's like JBalum always says, "the team that runs the best and hardest wins 1A."

We've had hard runners in the past. We got away from that a few years....2010, 2012 and even some in 2013. That's why I've been so excited this year to see those boys running like that. It's like JBalum always says, "the team that runs the best and hardest wins 1A."

Watching these boys run the ball, especially when Birchette gets back along with Rices legs remind me of when WC had Warren, Crews, Graham and Tyler Rice. Then you had Butler, Skelton, Horton and Austin Rice. The trend rolls on, WC has some young boys that look good running the ball with a couple more coming up from junior high with Myles Prince, Carson Ray, Dawson Nutt and Owen Risner along with some good sized lineman to go with them. WC should be good for several more years.

Having to many exchange fumbles, need to get this corrected! The first half was pretty much solid but the second half I think we lost focus and lost the ball several times!

The bright side to this is that WC problems are not lack of athleticism, they are fixable problems and the coaches will get them fixed. Go Cats!!