YAI @Upperman. A Coach Samber welcome back bash.

BaxterBiRite1996

haven't seen them but hear they have lost 10+....I think it will be a high scoring close game. I think teams better get UH this year. With 75-80 players and only 7 seniors they will be tough in the next few years. Losing 7 from hs and adding 20+ from jr high will push them close to 90 kids. Plus the fact they get 1-2 transfers a year from CHS, they should be tough. I remember just a feew year ago they had like 25-30 players and back to back 1-9 seasons. Herron and staff has done a great job. Anyone from Baxter confirm they are expanding the stadium during the nnew building phase going on and adding more seating?

YAI is playing several freshman and sophomores on both sides of the ball and have some good looking 8 th graders coming up. I think we are on the rise. Turnovers have been better last couple games so I'm hoping you have to eat some crow with that perdoction but I too had to laugh and think oh please no!!!!!

No we get a side all to ourselves. Thank goodness, with all the posts by grocery boy, I'd hate to sit on the same side with him.

Grocery Boy would be easy to spot. He will have a bag of rotten tomatoes he's  been saving up from the store to throw at Samber.

Bothering me very deeply it is. He never shopped with us or bought his favorite flavor drink of diet mountain dew. We would be more than happy to have you Jamestown folks on our side just be looking behind your back for rotten tomatoes  :D . We did however move some extra stands over there for the Gordonsville game last year I'm pretty sure they are still over there for the YAI fans convenience. 

Bothering me very deeply it is. He never shopped with us or bought his favorite flavor drink of diet mountain dew. We would be more than happy to have you Jamestown folks on our side just be looking behind your back for rotten tomatoes :D . We did however move some extra stands over there for the Gordonsville game last year I'm pretty sure they are still over there for the YAI fans convenience.

Sounds about right having to look over our shoulder. And you called who a coward lol. If you gonna throw something at someone they shouldn't have to look over their shoulder. Just sayin.