Ooltewah vs Bradley Central

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley is looking bad. But what can anyone say when their quarterback isnt that good unless you are on the other team. Copeland likes to throw to the defense, but he is a copeland he can do anything. I hope this is the last copeland, about time to put some else in. This team acts like they dont care about playing. NOT the bears we are use to seeing and enjoyed watching. I heard alot of fans at the game tonight voicing their disappointment. Now lets talk about ooltewah... they are awesome...keep it up owls

Bradley is looking bad. But what can anyone say when their quarterback isnt that good unless you are on the other team. Copeland likes to throw to the defense, but he is a copeland he can do anything. I hope this is the last copeland, about time to put some else in. This team acts like they dont care about playing. NOT the bears we are use to seeing and enjoyed watching. I heard alot of fans at the game tonight voicing their disappointment. Now lets talk about ooltewah... they are awesome...keep it up owls

I'm Cleveland supporter but take it easy on the kid. He's young . I think that's Bradleys problem crying about the Copeland kid. give him time

After reading about this team, I was able to see them tonight. They are either everything I have read and more or the Bradley team is very average. Ooltewah seems to have every piece needed to be a strong contender. Even the kicker was terrific. I believe he made a 52 yarder and kickoffs were out of the end zone. I saw no weaknesses and thought the coaches did a good job of mixing the calls on offense. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

After reading about this team, I was able to see them tonight. They are either everything I have read and more or the Bradley team is very average. Ooltewah seems to have every piece needed to be a strong contender. Even the kicker was terrific. I believe he made a 52 yarder and kickoffs were out of the end zone. I saw no weaknesses and thought the coaches did a good job of mixing the calls on offense. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

I think it is a little of both. Ooltewah is very good and should make a deep run in the playoffs maybe even all the way to Cookeville. On the other hand Bradley is below average this year and the only thing going to hurt the Owls is staying motivated playing the rest of their schedule. They should win every game from here on by 40.  Hard to stay focused when it is that easy.

MF01 I hope this is your 1st and last post. Copeland is not the problem. He is young. Sounds like you or someone close to you must have sat behind a Copeland at some point. The problem with Bradley is the same thing it has been for the last couple years. The OC. I don't care if you have Johnny Football at QB if you only run 3 plays anyone you play will eventually stop it and the good teams will stop it from film study. So don't get on here and talk about the kids especially since you created an account just to do so. 

Edited by BurtWonderstone

I think it is a little of both. Ooltewah is very good and should make a deep run in the playoffs maybe even all the way to Cookeville. On the other hand Bradley is below average this year and the only thing going to hurt the Owls is staying motivated playing the rest of their schedule. They should win every game from here on by 40.  Hard to stay focused when it is that easy.

So...Owls beat the bears by 38 and you think they'll beat Cleveland by 40?  Uh...no.

So...Owls beat the bears by 38 and you think they'll beat Cleveland by 40?  Uh...no.

:roflolk:

MF01 I hope this is your 1st and last post. Copeland is not the problem. He is young. Sounds like you or someone close to you must have sat behind a Copeland at some point. The problem with Bradley is the same thing it has been for the last couple years. The OC. I don't care if you have Johnny Football at QB if you only run 3 plays anyone you play will eventually stop it and the good teams will stop it from film study. So don't get on here and talk about the kids especially since you created an account just to do so. 

I thought Copeland was decent...just need some weapons...

Its not that I am being hard on Copeland, but, shouldn't someone be . These kids now think everything should be handled to them. He is a good player, but just because your uncles and dad and brother were good doesnt mean he automaticallys should get the spot. Arogance is a good word for them. It is going to be interesting to see how bad they get beat by Cleveland on their home field. I beat we won't be sitting down all night on the Cleveland side

Its not that I am being hard on Copeland, but, shouldn't someone be . These kids now think everything should be handled to them. He is a good player, but just because your uncles and dad and brother were good doesnt mean he automaticallys should get the spot. Arogance is a good word for them. It is going to be interesting to see how bad they get beat by Cleveland on their home field. I beat we won't be sitting down all night on the Cleveland side

you are not a cleveland fan