Ooltewah vs Bradley Central

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brought to you by the same folks who said West would mercy rule Cleveland.

"If..." If PA's aunt Sally had a bigger mustache, she may be his uncle John, too...

I actually picked Cleveland to upset West! When I was told that West laid the ball on the ground 6-7 times and threw one pick, well, that told me all I needed to know about Cleveland. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way though

I actually picked Cleveland to upset West! When I was told that West laid the ball on the ground 6-7 times and threw one pick, well, that told me all I needed to know about Cleveland. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way though

Yes, indeed you did... And I, for one, am appreciative. This is a better team than their record reflects, but a tough schedule and the injury situation have left us still yet to play a complete game. Would be nice to clear all that up and peak as we go from here!

But this isn't Bradley-Ooltewah. Let those kind folks have their thread back...it's Bradley-Cleveland week!

All I keep hearing is if Bunion and Parker play that Cleveland can play with Ooltewah. Didn't they both play against Soddy? All I am trying to say is I don't think anyone in our district can even keep the game close against the Owls no matter if they are healthy or not. They have beaten all 3 district opponents they have played so far by 38 or more. District games between all the other teams have been good games and I couldn't guess who will finish 2nd in this district. I am looking forward to the rest of these district games they should all be good close games.

All I keep hearing is if Bunion and Parker play that Cleveland can play with Ooltewah. Didn't they both play against Soddy? All I am trying to say is I don't think anyone in our district can even keep the game close against the Owls no matter if they are healthy or not. They have beaten all 3 district opponents they have played so far by 38 or more. District games between all the other teams have been good games and I couldn't guess who will finish 2nd in this district. I am looking forward to the rest of these district games they should all be good close games.

yeah they lost to Soddy, but bunion and parker both went over the 100 yard mark. Cleveland had over 400 yards that game, it was the 6 turnovers that proved costly. With that said, I don't think they beat ooltewah. If ooltewah loses it will be in the playoffs, mostly likely to either Rhea, West, Oak Ridge, or Anderson County.

yeah they lost to Soddy, but bunion and parker both went over the 100 yard mark. Cleveland had over 400 yards that game, it was the 6 turnovers that proved costly. With that said, I don't think they beat ooltewah. If ooltewah loses it will be in the playoffs, mostly likely to either Rhea, West, Oak Ridge, or Anderson County.

WISHFUL THINKING BUDDY...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE OF THE OWLS...YOU HAD YOUR MIRACULOUS RUN TO THE SEMIS LAST YEAR....GET OVER IT AND STOP THE NEGATIVITY!!!! IT'S A NEW SEASON AND THE OWLS ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW...IT'S OURS TO LOSE....YOU WERE 3RD AND REPRESENTED 5AAA TO THE SEMIS AND I WAS ON YOUR BANDWAGON.....BUT TO TRY AND PREDICT THE TEAM WE WILL LOSE TO IS PURE HATE......KEEP FOLLOWING THE OWLS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL BE DRINKING THE KOOL-AID....AND ON THE BANDWAGON.....ONE THING YOU CAN BET YOUR BLUERAIDERZ ON....WE MERCY RULE.....NOT GET MERCY RULED #LOP...COME AGAIN SIR :popcorneater:

WISHFUL THINKING BUDDY...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE OF THE OWLS...YOU HAD YOUR MIRACULOUS RUN TO THE SEMIS LAST YEAR....GET OVER IT AND STOP THE NEGATIVITY!!!! IT'S A NEW SEASON AND THE OWLS ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW...IT'S OURS TO LOSE....YOU WERE 3RD AND REPRESENTED 5AAA TO THE SEMIS AND I WAS ON YOUR BANDWAGON.....BUT TO TRY AND PREDICT THE TEAM WE WILL LOSE TO IS PURE HATE......KEEP FOLLOWING THE OWLS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL BE DRINKING THE KOOL-AID....AND ON THE BANDWAGON.....ONE THING YOU CAN BET YOUR BLUERAIDERZ ON....WE MERCY RULE.....NOT GET MERCY RULED #LOP...COME AGAIN SIR :popcorneater:

you have a hard time reading I see. I said "if" the owls lose, not when they lose. I never said they would lose. Just listing the caliber of team it would take to knock them off. Learn to read my friend, everyone is not out to get you. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

you have a hard time reading I see. I said "if" the owls lose, not when they lose. I never said they would lose. Just listing the caliber of team it would take to knock them off. Learn to read my friend, everyone is not out to get you.

JUST GET ON THE BANDWAGON AND BE QUIET MAN.....LEAVE ALL THE IF ,AND  N BUTTS TO THE NAY -SAYERS....