Sevier Co vs South Doyle Rivalry Thursday Imac Championship

gobears89

Extremely! SD and SC both would take them to the woodshed!

We scrimmaged west in the spring and they took us to the wood shed. I know your just having fun with the west fans but they are pretty good. I just noticed west has 5 preseason all state kids , I bet they fall off next year just in time for the bears to best they arse! To bad the bears don't play Fulton we would end all the maryville vs Fulton discussion I bet the bears would beat the feathers off the falcons. Guess we will never know.

As for SD it's almost game time and it looks like the Bears are healthy so no excuses on our side. I'm going to go Bears 42- SD 28 I think we will pull away late in a classic.

GoBears!!

We scrimmaged west in the spring and they took us to the wood shed. I know your just having fun with the west fans but they are pretty good. I just noticed west has 5 preseason all state kids , I bet they fall off next year just in time for the bears to best they arse! To bad the bears don't play Fulton we would end all the maryville vs Fulton discussion I bet the bears would beat the feathers off the falcons. Guess we will never know.

As for SD it's almost game time and it looks like the Bears are healthy so no excuses on our side. I'm going to go Bears 42- SD 28 I think we will pull away late in a classic.

GoBears!!

I must admit gb89, you have a pretty vivid imagination!

GoBears!!

Our little league teams beat Fulton last year. I'm sure our high school would too ;)

The asheville team they beat was a pretty good team, right? I had assumed that game counted in the ratings

Yes, they are a quality team and they have a great program traditionally. They have had several NFL players including Leonard Little. To my knowledge, CoachT does not have a S + S rating for Asheville HS or any team in NC.

Our little league teams beat Fulton last year. I'm sure our high school would too ;)

Its not hard to beat them once the Dollywood season passes start flowing. Trash service is old news the Bears pipeline has been formed heck we even beat the All Stars in middle school this year thats 2 out of the last 4 thats not bad. It really should be against the rules to give out freebies in elementary school but our good ole boy system just lets it slide by. 

Gotta work tonight but will be watching on tv. Next year I hear we will be getting the Sevier County Network which will be airing all Smoky Bears games yet another ESPN sister company.

Its good to be a Smoky Bear come 1 come all! 

If anyone knows any athletes kindergarten or higher send em by the Blazin Fury I got the hook up. Otherwise see SDOT at frank allens breakfast lunch or well,I guess they dont serve dinner. 

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

Its not hard to beat them once the Dollywood season passes start flowing. Trash service is old news the Bears pipeline has been formed heck we even beat the All Stars in middle school this year thats 2 out of the last 4 thats not bad. 

gb qwit braggin' on Dollywould passus......FYI tha All-Stars Middull Skool got revenge on tha littull Bares a cupple weaks ago on tha now flat SC feeled..... :popcorneater:

Its not hard to beat them once the Dollywood season passes start flowing. Trash service is old news the Bears pipeline has been formed heck we even beat the All Stars in middle school this year thats 2 out of the last 4 thats not bad. It really should be against the rules to give out freebies in elementary school but our good ole boy system just lets it slide by. 

Gotta work tonight but will be watching on tv. Next year I hear we will be getting the Sevier County Network which will be airing all Smoky Bears games yet another ESPN sister company.

Its good to be a Smoky Bear come 1 come all! 

If anyone knows any athletes kindergarten or higher send em by the Blazin Fury I got the hook up. Otherwise see SDOT at frank allens breakfast lunch or well,I guess they dont serve dinner. 

GoBears!

I want tickets :(