Watertown at Gordonsville

dstaats

I think it will be the exact opposite of last year. Last year, Watertown came out in the first half playing good football and Gville came out dead and couldn't get anything going. Then in the 2nd half Gville started handing the ball off to Cason every play and watertown had no answer. This year, Gordonsville comes out and plays well in the first half and is ahead. But then in the second half I think watertown will start handing it off to Turner every play and that will be the end of it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they shut down Luke down Watertowns got alot of other weapons, I will take Watertown by three scores. Should be a great game, looking forward to it.

You have flipped your lid.

Watertown has other weapons, but from what I've seen, they're hardly used.

Everything that team does on offense revolves around Luke. If we can stop him, I think we'll be alright.

The running back for H20 is quite impressive.  He runs hard and with a meaning.  I will have to agree with both previous entries about weapons.  H20 does revolve around the RB, and they seem to have a few more athletes.    When people say "weapons" they normaly refer to skill players.  Lets not over look line play.  Which H20 may have an advantge. 

Well we will have to see if my lid is still intact in about seven hours, good luck trying to stop him and the rest of our boys. See you at the game.

I think we did a fair job of stopping Luke, and it showed on the scoreboard.

IMO, High and George definitely need to be used more.

I though High was a little more dangerous with his speed.