How about the Bulldods and Huskies

pujo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win by Hampton.

Nice win by Cosby.

Hancock beats TCC. That has to have Cloudland scratching their heads.

Unaka didn't embarrass themselves. Avery has a tough D. And yet again, It looks like Unaka has a sliver of a chance somehow find themselves in the play-offs. Thats what is wrong with this system. Love Unaka, but they have no business sniffing the play-offs.

He's the same one I posted about when we played you guys that picked Hampton 14 Unaka 7

Sounds like he may have a beef with Hampton, actually I wish they would all make us the underDOGS every week. There is something about proving others wrong. Sorta brings out the heart and pride. Those 2 qualities will take you far.

Cosby by 21.

Sounds like he may have a beef with Hampton, actually I wish they would all make us the underDOGS every week. There is something about proving others wrong. Sorta brings out the heart and pride. Those 2 qualities will take you far.

Cosby by 21.

I quit reading his picks after that, and the paper for the most part it's horrible as a whole.

N.G. has too many athletes for Hampton to keep em under 20 ....but unfortunately for the Huskies I don't believe they can keep Hampton under 40...My pick

Hampton 45

N.G. 21.............depending on weather in a mud bowl I say Hampton 18  N.G. 6

No mud bowl here Oleeagle. Our 1st D held them to one score. We called off the dogs about the start of the 4th. You are right ,they have some good atheletes but our d swarms fairly well and our defensive backs are pretty fast.

Congrats on the BIG win and if the good lords willing and the creek don't rise,we'll see you next Friday.

No mud bowl here Oleeagle. Our 1st D held them to one score. We called off the dogs about the start of the 4th. You are right ,they have some good atheletes but our d swarms fairly well and our defensive backs are pretty fast.Congrats on the BIG win and if the good lords willing and the creek don't rise,we'll see you next Friday.

Hey that mud can be the great equalizer sometimes. I didn't think they could stop yall. I did think if they could get their athletes loose they could score on yall. To be absolutely honest I haven't really seen yall yet. I'm fixing to see a lot of yalls last 2 though. We played the best defense last night that we have in a while. We gave them their points with special teams mistakes we haven't made all year. Should have been like 35-0. How about Hancock beating TCC ? What's up with TCC anyway they're up n down like a yo yo. We scrimmage em in the spring and destroyed em, played em in jambo and they made us look bad, they give Cloudland a run and then lose to Hancock.???