Lewis County @ Fairview

Jacketman89

Lewis County might be the most consistent football program in the state. About the only thing you can credit that to is coaching and community support. They go 7-3 in the regular season and win a playoff game with talent that most schools go 3-7 with. 22 straight years in the playoffs don't get taken lightly by this fella.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County might be the most consistent football program in the state. About the only thing you can credit that to is coaching and community support. They go 7-3 in the regular season and win a playoff game with talent that most schools go 3-7 with. 22 straight years in the playoffs don't get taken lightly by this fella.

Thanks for the respect Swarm and I completely agree with you my friend

hey partner I talked to the Giles County coaching staff tonight and surprised them. They said something about everybody hating Lewis and I told them that wasn't the case for me. That I have the utmost respect for the panthers. But for a regular panther season this is a "down" year. ðŸ¯

I don't know who you talk to and I really don't care either but most coaches across the whole state of tennesee respect Coach Sharp and the program he runs

I don't know who you talk to and I really don't care either but most coaches across the whole state of tennesee respect Coach Sharp and the program he runs

Lol it was the Giles County Head Coach and I am sure he was kidding around. If you don't respect Sharp then you know nothing bout Tennessee High School football. Lol

alltime, y'all gonna bring a crowd? They're saying this could be one of the biggest draws ever at a Fairview football game. Homecoming plus the Lewis County caravan. Should be a great turnout if the weather clears out.

don't know if the crowd will show up or not, they are getting spoiled over here! This should be one heck of a ball game

I'm a die hard Fairview fan, but unless we play the best game of our season, and Lewis plays their worst I wouldn't get your hopes up. Lewis County has always been one of the toughest games on our schedule. I think we built our confidence a little last week against a very poor east hickman team and I just hope this week of practice was a good one because we sure are gonna need it. Goodluck to Zimmerman and company tonight. It could be a close one.