Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

Pearl-Cohn fans stand down let's give East there credit! They beat us far and square we are Pearl-Cohn we don't make excuses. East good job y'all came to play last night and won the game I can respect that. Goodluck the rest of the way take down CPA so both East and Pearl can shake Cookeville.

This kind of elitist/delusional attitude will get you beat again in 2014. (Giles Co.)

East doesn't need or want PCU's affirmation. You were out coached out manned and out conditioned so "nip it."

This kind of elitist/delusional attitude will get you beat again in 2014. (Giles Co.)

East doesn't need or want PCU's affirmation. You were out coached out manned and out conditioned so "nip it."

What? You sound like u hate Pearl-Cohn dude chill out. At the end of the day I could've said bout time East beat Pearl-Cohn! But no I'm trying to give respect to the real East fans and not the silly ones like yourself. So chill out buddy before I hurt your feelings.

I agree also what East have done on defense is amazing. But come Oct 17th Pearl will put up 50 easy on them. Pearl too strong and to balance pick ur poison can't no team stack that line up this year. East fans we're not being cocky this offense probably the best we had since 97. Our defense looking better also since a couple injured players have came back. So this game will be close for 5 min or so then PC will blow it wide open.

Lol

Your ignorance is because you think it has anything to do with skin tone. All metro schools are predominantly everything but white except for Hume fogg maybe. Skin tone is not an issue and it should never be. Dang I can't believe this junk is still an issue to some. Nothing wrong with anyone wanting to make money period. Two great schools great programs period. The game should not and was not played at TSU because TSU don't care about kids in their own back yard. TSU don't recruit kids from PC or East. Not to mention vandy is a bigger stage to play on. Again, you are the one showing ignorance. You know nothing about metro football that you can't read in a local paper or on unapproved website.

Call me ignorant one more time, Clown and I'll show you some real ignorance. You ignorant for claiming how much bigger Vandy is like TSU doesn't have more football History and Credibility! I don't care about the "fact" TSU don't recruit East and PC kids... Its about doing something good for your community. I KNOW PC is Close to TSU. I KNOW that community is representative of say 90% of those involved with that game. Why NOT make money within your community? 

I'm waiting on say Brentwood or some other Private school in Nashville to bring their FUNDS and talent to "The Hole" on TSU campus... It has NEVER happened and likely NEVER will so why should those two schools do it??? If they (the kids that play at East and PC) were to ride in West End in the Wrong type of car during the right time of day those young brothers would get Harassed my the Cops...

My Point Stands. I wish My people would take the Wool from their eyes.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Again you have no idea of what you are talking about. Vandy is the bigger stage. Sec or ovc. Hmmmmm. Two Brentwood is a public school in hmmmm oh yeah Brentwood not Nashville. Oh and maybe just maybe those types of schools have not been welcomed by TSU. Vandy, they have welcomed high school football for years. Ever heard of the blue cross bowl. Ever heard this year of Maplewood and lipscomb academy. Again you don't know the real information. I don't even know why I am responding except for that I feel sorry for you and I'm trying to educate you.