3. Gordonsville (5-5)

4. South Pitt (5-5)

5. Red Boiling (6-4)

6. Clay Co (4-6)

SP hosts Red Boiling in round 1

SP travels to Monterey round 2

SP travels to Basin or Gordonsville round 3

SP plays Greenback round 4

That's the road I expect if we can manage to win games.

That's not the way the VooDoo math works.  CopperPan doesn't have enough black cat bones and rooster combs.  There is a possibility of a quad 1 team getting pushed west to quad 2 and a quad 2 team pushed to quad 3. 

If 7 teams hold up for quad 1, there will be a shift to the west. That means someone from quad 2 will shift west. It won't be SP.

You're right. I missed Harriman. In that scenario look for possibly Red Boiling to go to quad 3 to replace Moore County which would be knocked out with a win by 4-5 South Fulton over a 3-6 Greenfield team. South Fulton would be quadrant 4 knocking someone from 4 into 3. The Harriman or Midway would be pushed to quad 2 and they might fall right into that 5 seed line vacated by Red Boiling Springs. Edited by TheAmbassador

It may have been addressed earlier but I heard GCA and Rockwood might have to play twice in a row. Is this accurate?

It looks like Grace is headed for the 3 seed. The 6 seed could be North Greene or possibly Meigs if North Greene doesn't make it in. Just took a look and that's what I believe will happen. Edited by TheAmbassador

It looks like Grace is headed for the 3 seed. The 6 seed could be North Greene or possibly Meigs if North Greene doesn't make it in. Just took a look and that's what I believe will happen.

Thanks my phone wouldn't load the T$$AA site. We already played meigs I would rather play north green! We haven't played them since I was a sophomore!

It may have been addressed earlier but I heard GCA and Rockwood might have to play twice in a row. Is this accurate?

If Hampton beats Cloudland, that would likely put Oneida and Hampton at 1 and 2.  Meigs or Rockwood would be 2 possibilities for a 1st round match up.  There will also be a team shifted from Quad 2.  Jackson County?  Whitwell?  Boyd?  It will depend on the TSSAA and their Voodoo machine. 

That's not the way the VooDoo math works. CopperPan doesn't have enough black cat bones and rooster combs. There is a possibility of a quad 1 team getting pushed west to quad 2 and a quad 2 team pushed to quad 3.

I expect Basin to end up in quad 1. That's where we always end up under this system. However, other than traveling, the road appears to be easier in quad 2.