MC vs Copper Basin

BleedPurple13

Marion will mercy rule Copper Basin by halftime or early third quarter. As for MC vs SP? Marion is the far superior team this year. On paper they should beat us as bad as they beat Sequatchie.

haha okay buddy, we got it. You don't have to say they will mercy rule us 10 more times for it to sink in once is good enough. But this MC team will be the best team we've seen all year. It will be a tall task for us and it may not be possible but hey that's why they play the game. Zeman is a stud. I played against him when he was a freshman and sophomore and he was a tough boy so I know he is gonna be tough to handle now. But MC also has other athletes in the backfield that are dangerous so you can't necessarily key in on zeman. Their defense seems to have picked it up from past years as we'll. like I said...tough task but our boys won't back away from it. I hope for a good game but especially hope we can make it through this one healthy cuz we have the Boyd bucks next week with district championship hopes on the line.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha okay buddy, we got it. You don't have to say they will mercy rule us 10 more times for it to sink in once is good enough. But this MC team will be the best team we've seen all year. It will be a tall task for us and it may not be possible but hey that's why they play the game. Zeman is a stud. I played against him when he was a freshman and sophomore and he was a tough boy so I know he is gonna be tough to handle now. But MC also has other athletes in the backfield that are dangerous so you can't necessarily key in on zeman. Their defense seems to have picked it up from past years as we'll. like I said...tough task but our boys won't back away from it. I hope for a good game but especially hope we can make it through this one healthy cuz we have the Boyd bucks next week with district championship hopes on the line.

I won't say it anymore. You might be able to beat Boyd since they are very down this season, but this one is about Marion vs Basin so that's why I commented.

I would be more than happy to let you show me that book... I heard you got caught in the bathroom looking at city scope

What kind of mess is this? When im in the bathroom I read my Murphy Fair book and study Murphy's pole. I dont know what this city scope mess is your talking about. You think im joking but im not.

I won't say it anymore. You might be able to beat Boyd since they are very down this season, but this one is about Marion vs Basin so that's why I commented.

yeah I agree. that's why I was wondering why it turned into a sp-jasper thread for a few but I understand with a heated rivalry like that, with people from both sides commenting, it's eventually gonna come up.

I just want to know how every Jasper thread turns into being about SP? Jealous much? Still a few weeks until Halloween, and there's other teams on your schedule. I'm sick of hearing about Sp at every Jasper game. We don't talk about Jasper at Sp games. We want a ball in the trophy case.

I bet the next time yall beat SP the ball will lay beside those old state trophies.

Because S.P. posters are always posting on our threads. Jealous much? And we will see if they put that ball beside our trophies or not after Haloween.

The Central film showing their defensive scheme should be interesting.

Not a complicated scheme at all really. Put nine men in the box and out athlete US. Central was better at 9 of 11 positions with their d vs our o. It is really the same thing that everyone else has done this year. If you think y'all have the athletes that central had on defense then you really haven't watched the pirates play this year.

Marion wins but much closer than expected. IMO Marion hasn't played a decent team all year. SP will be battle tested by then with a much better schedule.

Pretty sure that's what you said when we played seq. How did that work out? I don't think we will mercy rule sp or copper basin. I don't think basin will have a lot of success against Mc's defense. I say the score will be 28-7. Mc hasn't played a decent team all year, but have taken care of business in all of those games with equal talent. Meanwhile, sp was lucky to beat Whitwull, and got beat by seq. If Mc doesn't beat sp this year or next then they never will.......lol

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Pretty sure that's what you said when we played seq. How did that work out? I don't think we will mercy rule sp or copper basin. I don't think basin will have a lot of success against Mc's defense. I say the score will be 28-7. Mc hasn't played a decent team all year, but have taken care of business in all of those games with equal talent. Meanwhile, sp was lucky to beat Whitwull, and got beat by seq. If Mc doesn't beat sp this year or next then they never will.......lol

Marion will mercy rule Copper Basin. If Marion is 35 better than Basin then they are 28 better than SP. Just like I said in preseason. Marion will have no regular season game closer than 21 except possibly Central. So far, pretty close. Edited by TheAmbassador