Dyersburg at Milan October 17 2014

heatwave

Milan out played Dyersburg and got the big win ! ! ! ! ! !Way to go dawgs ! ! ! ! ! !I just got back from Waverly and Camden.Waverly 34 Camden 31But was listening to Milan and Dyersburg.I wrong on this one ! ! ! ! ! 1

you're constantly dissin on milan, now you're praising them. Is your middle name sybill? Why were you at waverly/camden game when have such a big mancrush on johnny b good?

you're constantly dissin on milan, now you're praising them. Is your middle name sybill? Why were you at waverly/camden game when have such a big mancrush on johnny b good?

I knew Crockett was going to take care of business, so I when see a good ball tonight in Waverly.

I am watching Johnny b Good on video now ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Roflmao!!!

I am rolling on the floor to but I'm not laughing mine off yet, I 'm waiting on CPA and Alcoa in the 3A State Championship game then I will laugh mine off in the floor ! ! ! ! ! ! 

And Crockett County winning the gold Ball then it will be time for me to Rofimao ! ! ! ! ! !

Go Crockett Bring the gold ball home for heatwave like you promise  me ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I GOT MY TICKET AND I AM  READY TO GO JUST LIKE Crockett, always ready to kick some butt ! ! ! ! ! !

It's been a long time coming ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

I am rolling on the floor to but I'm not laughing mine off yet, I 'm waiting on CPA and Alcoa in the 3A State Championship game then I will laugh mine off in the floor ! ! ! ! ! !

And Crockett County winning the gold Ball then it will be time for me to Rofimao ! ! ! ! ! !

Go Crockett Bring the gold ball home for heatwave like you promise me ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I GOT MY TICKET AND I AM READY TO GO JUST LIKE Crockett, always ready to kick some butt ! ! ! ! ! !

bahahahaha...... Bahahahahahahaha