Dyersburg at Milan October 17 2014

heatwave

Hate to say a loss might be a good thing for Dyersburg, but this might be a good thing.Looks like a trip to Trezavant might be off the table. Good game last night Bulldogs! Johnnie Hale stadium has history, and tons of gold balls. Get your dang clock fixed and the isolated, to your field, rain storms taken care of. Things got all Hitchcock with minutes diappearing from the, non-functional, clock. As for the officials? Those clowns were more confused than the clock was. He was down. I hate to say it, but re-play has made its way from the NFL to NCAA, and needs to be considered on the HS level. The playoff situation is now a mess. If Westview comes in and kicks Heatwave in the mouth, we may be rolling back to Alamo right away. Tighten up the straps boys. Stuff just got real! BTW, not a bitter Trojan fan, but I am a true football fan. Get it right, and there is no debate. Go Trojans!

Edited by TRJFan1

Hate to say a loss might be a good thing for Dyersburg, but this might be a good thing.Looks like a trip to Trezavant might be off the table. Good game last night Bulldogs! Johnnie Hale stadium has history, and tons of gold balls. Get your dang clock fixed and the isolated, to your field, rain storms taken care of. Things got all Hitchcock with minutes diappearing from the, non-functional, clock. As for the officials? Those clowns were more confused than the clock was. He was down. I hate to say it, but re-play has made its way from the NFL to NCAA, and needs to be considered on the HS level. The playoff situation is now a mess. If Westview comes in and kicks Heatwave in the mouth, we may be rolling back to Alamo right away. Tighten up the straps boys. Stuff just got real! BTW, not a bitter Trojan fan, but I am a true football fan. Get it right, and there is no debate. Go Trojans!

im confused. what rain storm and who was down? and yes the refs were confused. especially on your onside kick that you got. dyersburg was in an illegal kick formation but wasn't called. oh well sure sounds like you are a bitter Trojan fan. bye bye

• Upvote 1

im confused. what rain storm and who was down? and yes the refs were confused. especially on your onside kick that you got. dyersburg was in an illegal kick formation but wasn't called. oh well sure sounds like you are a bitter Trojan fan. bye bye

Not bitter. Too many things were weird. If you want to start calling formations, hey, let's put a real clock on the film. Y'all won. No doubt about it. Congrats, and I mean that. Get your field in order though. Milan's history is better than what happened Friday. Your coach and players are top notch. Sucks that officials and a clock get attention. Hey. Go Bulldogs! Stay classy.

One last thing before "bye bye" is acknowledged: Nice play on soaking the field. We get it. Y'all have a storied history. Honor it. See you soon!

Heatwave, imagine my dissappointment Friday night after the D'burg/Milan game. The drive home was a long hard one but guess what, the sun was still shining on Saturday and I was able to move on. I am a man who continually tries to be one that stands by his word and one of my points was now the season was getting to the point that we would see the teams that are "for real" and the "pretenders"..... my Trojans definitely audition very good for the part this past week. Milan has not played that good in a very long time, I listened on the radio as I made the long wet (sobbing tears uncontrolablly) drive home. I continually heard how bad Dyersburg played lets attribute our poor play to the Milan defense. If Milan plays that way the rest of the season "Watch out" and if Dyersburg plays the way they did Friday...... they will get the Emmy at the end of the season for "Best supporting Role of a High School Football team". I love my "Trojans" but good teams handle business and stay focus.

I can say this much Friday night proved another thing for me and that is I never thought Northside was as good as the pollsters and everyone else did. I still don't think Liberty is as good as Crockett, but I have not seen them play and as we saw last week on any given night any team can beat another one if everything falls into play. If Northside was indeed as good as everyone thought I don't think they would have got shellack at the reservation like they did.

Trojans, we have two very important games left both at home. These are probably our last two games this season in the friendly confines of JC Sawyers stadium. I hope that you will recommit and focus, this Friday a rested Ripley team who has also had two weeks to prepare for you (as did Milan) comes to town. Please work hard and let's handle business. We can take our eyes off playing anyone down the road in the playoffs. Currently, our focus is to win out the remainder of the season and hopefully winning a game or two in the playoffs. in order to gain a little respect. I love my team but Heatwave I did not subscribe to a pair of those 'Rose Colored' eye wear that you are peeping through. It would take a miraculous miracle for us to win any type of championship this year in football. I did not say it would not or couldn't happen, but base off the facts and what I have seen securing a playoff spot and maybe winning a game or two in the playoffs would be the wraps of a pretty good season for the Trojans

. Crockett may do better in fact I hope they do, because the better they do in the playoffs, the more respect it brings to west Tn. and our district. Have a great day guys....

FYI - heat of the moment after the Milan loss. I apologize. No, I am not Heatwave. Heatwave, you better watch Westview! And yes, another round in Alamo is what we both want. Milan guys: Your team won. No arguements. There were a lot of "distractions" that detracted attention from the actual game. Congrats, you deserve the win. Again, you are well coached and your players are....PLAY MAKERS. I will, again, say that this change of events has created a train-wreck going into the playoffs. And we love train-wrecks! Let's have fun getting ready for post-season. Hope to see you at some point, but regardless, I will be pulling for a West TN team!