Dyersburg at Milan October 17 2014

heatwave

Liar

You wish  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

4 times Champion and you can't hold a candle  to me BIGPURPLEMACHINE ! ! ! ! ! !

13 STRONG AS SCHOOL ! ! ! ! ! !

YOU CAN'T THIS ! ! ! ! ! !

If you don't have nothing nice to say to me don't  say any thing at all ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Correct me if I am wrong but I came to this topic expecting to hear football information about a game even though it is two weeks off. What are you guys discussing who did or did not play football at Milan?

I agree with you 100% slick. I would much rather talk some football. However there is a certain poster named heatwave that started this topic and many others as an attempt to bash on Milan. It may be a little tough to follow and understand but he has been starting threads all season only to make negative comments about Milan. He claims that he is a Crockett co fan but played for Milan and Alcoa and has four rings from Alcoa. Everyone sees this clown for who he really is.... A pot stirring troll.

As for the game, I think Dyersburg takes this one. I saw you guys take on Crockett and was very impressed with your team. If not for turnovers y'all would have had a good chance to win that one. We are much improved over the team y'all spangled last year and in my opinion you guys are not quite as good. However, I don't think we have improved enough. The game being in Milan will help however I think you guys pull it out by 2tds.

BPM (Big Purple Machine), thank you for clearing that one up.  I did go back and read the previous posts and detected that this one gentleman had been very busy playing for all of these schools..  One thing I have learned in life the more attention you give a 'fool' the more required, by ignoring him or her they will soon sail quietly into the sunset.

This years Trojan team started out far from being as good as the team of 2013, but they are improving each week.  Martin Westview was a good team, but unlike the Crockett game we cut down on our turnovers and played Trojan ball.  One of the biggest DHS weaknesses is the pass defense and our quarterback.  He is doing better, but everytime he goes back in the pocket to pass I cringe in fear of a interception. I do love the quickness that the Trojans have and last week Westview did not have a answer for the Trojan backfield, those running backs were simply amazing.   I have not seen Milan play but I think Dyersburg need to be focusing on Bartlett (in Memphis) this week rather than next week.  We cannot afford to lose to anyone the rest of the regular season if we are going to play a game or two at home.  The Milan Bulldogs might be the last big test we face during this regular season, however we still need to remember games are won and played on the field.  After Milan we still have Ripley and South Gibson at home and neither of those teams are shabby.......  I know that in week 10 Crockett County goes to Westview, but I still see Crockett winning, this is base off the performance I saw last week by the Chargers.  They could not stop our running game, and supposedly Jones is the 'Best' back in the West.  Therefore not much chance of first place ending in a tie....but you can always dream. :rolleyes: 

I don't think I have ever been to Johnny Hale Stadium as many times as I have been through Milan going to Trezevant and McKenzie, I might make this game. 

Finally, it is good to conversate with people on here who are here for the right reasons, have a bless day my friend.

BPM (Big Purple Machine), thank you for clearing that one up. I did go back and read the previous posts and detected that this one gentleman had been very busy playing for all of these schools.. One thing I have learned in life the more attention you give a 'fool' the more required, by ignoring him or her they will soon sail quietly into the sunset.

This years Trojan team started out far from being as good as the team of 2013, but they are improving each week. Martin Westview was a good team, but unlike the Crockett game we cut down on our turnovers and played Trojan ball. One of the biggest DHS weaknesses is the pass defense and our quarterback. He is doing better, but everytime he goes back in the pocket to pass I cringe in fear of a interception. I do love the quickness that the Trojans have and last week Westview did not have a answer for the Trojan backfield, those running backs were simply amazing. I have not seen Milan play but I think Dyersburg need to be focusing on Bartlett (in Memphis) this week rather than next week. We cannot afford to lose to anyone the rest of the regular season if we are going to play a game or two at home. The Milan Bulldogs might be the last big test we face during this regular season, however we still need to remember games are won and played on the field. After Milan we still have Ripley and South Gibson at home and neither of those teams are shabby....... I know that in week 10 Crockett County goes to Westview, but I still see Crockett winning, this is base off the performance I saw last week by the Chargers. They could not stop our running game, and supposedly Jones is the 'Best' back in the West. Therefore not much chance of first place ending in a tie....but you can always dream. :rolleyes:

I don't think I have ever been to Johnny Hale Stadium as many times as I have been through Milan going to Trezevant and McKenzie, I might make this game.

Finally, it is good to conversate with people on here who are here for the right reasons, have a bless day my friend.

Slick I definitely agree with you about the quickness of your backs. I would take it one step further and say you have a good amount of speed across the entire team. I think you guys had more total team spewed than Crockett which kept you guys in that game. But there was a big size difference especially in the trenches and that is where they won that game. You shouldn't have that problem against Milan. Good luck against Bartlett.

Dyersburg got 3 good backs J.T. Thomas who had 290 yards last Friday against Westview, Shahid Nelson and Deashun Fields. are very good to.

Dyersburg had 499 total yards against Westview.

I look to see them having 500 or more on the 17 of October ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Dyersburg's quartback is very impressive and their O line also.

They will be hard to beat.

I think they win their next game by 3 touchdown ! ! ! ! ! !

35-14

GO TROJAN  ! ! ! ! ! !.

BEAT DOWN COMIN  ON 17 OF OCTOBER ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave