Dyersburg at Milan October 17 2014

heatwave

Slick 1 (and the rest)- agree that the D'burg lines are killing it! When the numbers read the way they do; both lines are dominating! Our guys aren't "huge", but strength and speed trump size. We definitely need to dial in the pass coverage in the flats and start connecting passes regularly....Hey, we have to keep 'em honest! No offense (pun intended), Milan, Dyersburg 42, Milan 12. I hope it is closer than that because I love tight games. Regardless, D-burg wins this and wins out. Bring on the play-offs! Not thinking ahead....or anything! I appreciate the sportsmanship y'all exhibit here. With that said: Go Trojans!

heat...Betty Ford called...your weekend pass is up....

If they called it was for you cofo because my team is undefeated and  simply the best and red hot ! ! ! ! ! !

So go back to your Betty Ford home and wait for the weekend cofo ! ! ! ! ! !

You  big  drunk ! ! ! ! ! !

Hey you started it ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

I want to say one thing, with all due respect to Crockett County: When Johnny Jones pukes 4 times from (heat factored) getting hit so hard, a grudge match is brewing. The team that made fewer mistakes that night won. Hats off Cav's. with that said, get ready!

Crockett stays ready and they are waiting for the grudge match that's what a good team do stay ready, because they are on a mission.

That's what some fan do went their team is losing and not winning try to make fun of the super star HeatWave ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My team is red hot and can't be stop ! ! ! ! ! !

You  know who you are I  don't have to called  your name ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Johnny Jones can pull rabbit out of a hat

Disappear and return like that

Because Johnny is a magic man

Tricks with cards are easy to and tricks with a football will cast a spell on you

Because Johnny is a magic man

Johnny Jones is a magic man won you let Johnny magic legs touch your team and make them a winner

Johnny will stop your frowns and turn them upside down because he will make your team a winner and the winner will take the gold ball back home ! ! ! ! ! !

7-0 and number 3 in the State ! ! ! ! ! !

And looking for more more and some more ! ! ! ! ! !

Go Crockett ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave