Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

I really want to go see this game, but honestly I don't see Sharp with enough creativity to win. Watching that boring gimmicky ground game two weeks in a row might drive me nuts. I think they threw twice at Fairview. Even after getting what seemed like 19 gift wrapped fumbles, down three scores, they chewed their own clock up on the ground and really didn't have any change in offensive play calling. LC has some bulldozers. Plenty of size, and they do cover well. That Simmons kid (I think) is very quick and shifty. My only problem is that I have to drive right by the East/Stewart Co game (which should be good) and then way on past a home Hickman County High game to get down to LC. Decisions decisions!

Camden played Goodpasture I think. I know it was a private school. Jeff Fishers' son was the back up QB for the team. Every single player was just about the same height. They all ran 6 ft 2 to 6ft 3 maybe and the lineman were massive at that height. They ran timing pass plays. You would have thought they were a college team. Their head coach and a couple of their assistants were former NFL players. Look at Milan. Dominated for years. Managed to win the Gold Ball some. I'm not sure how many but I know a couple. They get to the championship a lot though but don't win. Private schools will tell you they donr recrute. That's bull. West Tennessee and a lot of middle Tn. teams are all rural communities. They are basically running teams with the wing T being the prefered. They see very little of passing attack teams. If you don't see it then you don't learn to defend against it. How many teams in this district challenge the wide recievers or bump them at the line. The way to beat a passing team that throws timing playe is to bumt that reciever at the line. That throws off the timing play. You have to disrupt their rythem. Look at Lewis last year. The dominated till they hit the playoffs and had to play the private schools. If you want to win the Gold Ball, your Defense has to be awsome against the run and the pass. With that you can take a great running game and win. It all comes down to defense. That's why Seattle beat denver the way they did last year. Their defense dominated the Broncos.

That was Cpa with Jeff Fishers son.Camden got Routed.Year or two earlier Camden was up on Goodpasture in the 4th till Camden fumbled deep in their own territory.

Waverly has a great new coach with Camden Blood.Lewis is Lewis and hard to beat at home.If Waverly wins they are climbing the 11AA Totem pole.

Its actually 3 and possible more Camden Coaches. Greg Flowers, Matt McConnell and Kyle Combs... Thats besides the point. I have seen Waverly film.. The QB is accurate and can run.

The offense who ever calls the plays mixes things up pretty well and they execute good Wrs ones a good 6'5" . Defensively I really didn't see much but they don't give up points so they are doing something right.Good athletes all over  the field 

I wonder when the last time Lewis County lost 4 games in a row  and then 4 district games in a row at that ......I really dont know but its about to happen Friday night..

Its actually 3 and possible more Camden Coaches. Greg Flowers, Matt McConnell and Kyle Combs... Thats besides the point. I have seen Waverly film.. The QB is accurate and can run.

The offense who ever calls the plays mixes things up pretty well and they execute good Wrs ones a good 6'5" . Defensively I really didn't see much but they don't give up points so they are doing something right.Good athletes all over the field

I wonder when the last time Lewis County lost 4 games in a row and then 4 district games in a row at that ......I really dont know but its about to happen Friday night..

Happy we got your respect. Edited by Wavotiger10

Been out of town on business. Glad to see there is plenty of excitement in ur region. I said it before and I will say it again,if Camden beat Lewis,then Waverly will win the region. Camden won,so Waverly will win the region. Keep doubting the tigers. All this does to a team is motivate them to go out and earn their respect. Lewis will be down not just this year,but for 3-4 years. What will be the excuse when Waverly beats Camden? Camden was down this year? I think u all are under estimating Waverly. They are for real. Keep doubting them and they will be 10-0. They've had too many good athletes come to the high school the last 4-5 years and now they are rolling. Coach at Dickson told me Waverly middle was loaded this year . Sounds like Waverly will be good for a few years. Anyone seen there middle school? Waverly by 3tds this Friday.

Been out of town on business. Glad to see there is plenty of excitement in ur region. I said it before and I will say it again,if Camden beat Lewis,then Waverly will win the region. Camden won,so Waverly will win the region. Keep doubting the tigers. All this does to a team is motivate them to go out and earn their respect. Lewis will be down not just this year,but for 3-4 years. What will be the excuse when Waverly beats Camden? Camden was down this year? I think u all are under estimating Waverly. They are for real. Keep doubting them and they will be 10-0. They've had too many good athletes come to the high school the last 4-5 years and now they are rolling. Coach at Dickson told me Waverly middle was loaded this year . Sounds like Waverly will be good for a few years. Anyone seen there middle school? Waverly by 3tds this Friday.

Not that it matters but Waverly Junior High School won another MTAC championship Saturday night by another blowout...... They have a great running back who can come in and contribute next year. Thats all I can tell you....

Would is smith the second has told the coaches he is playing next year. For the jr high I seen them play and they have 3 or 4 that will play some next year. They may not start but playing time they will get. This waverly team is building confidence and starting to believe in theirselves. As a waverly alumni this is great to see.