Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

If I'm not mistaken In the preseason or spring they played Inman (Henry County), DIckson County and Huntingdon. They beat all of them handily. In the regular season outside of the MTAC (which are teams that make up the high school district) they played and beat Ensworth and Decatur County/Riverside by huge margins. They will play anyone who will play them, but with the success they have had it's hard for them to get games. Camden won't even play them anymore. They have been undefeated the past 2 seasons with 2 MTAC championships. Coaching staff and players work hard and do a great job. 

Inman and Huntingdon have both been undefeated for the last 3 years straight preseason or other wise .. I am sure they will find it interesting that you guys some how beat them during this time...I know because I have tried to get them to play each other through mutual contacts..Neither coach  wants any of the other... Camden and Waverly had a schedule conflict no open date in common to get the game in but the game is back on next year...keep on tooting that nonsense though <_<