Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

poser right their my friends!! Changes his name once his team starts winning! Lmao. Are you changing you name again after Lewis beats you Friday night?!

Partner I started out with the name Steelerstn when I was a freshmen and coach Graves had just told us to stay off coachT. I used that name hoping I wouldn't be recognized (even though I was). I got back on at the beginning of this year and decided a Waverly-based name was more appropriate. Now if you are implying that I got back on cause of Waverly's success you are very wrong. I was back on here before the season started. I enjoy my banter with you and have sincerely missed you. Don't ever do that too me again. (Jk) I think me and you have the best and most ferocious arguments in District 11. Keep it coming. Never hold back. #GBB Hickman will finish 2-2.... With all of them being blowouts. The wins and losses. Hmmm that reminds me.... Where did all the mighty Rebels disappear too? At least BDF24 had the courage to come back.....

poser right their my friends!! Changes his name once his team starts winning! Lmao. Are you changing you name again after Lewis beats you Friday night?!

Look, he may go a little over the top at times posting, but anyone who knows the young man knows he isn't afraid to show his pride in Waverly athletics. Waverly could go 0-10, ten years in a row, and he would still be pumped for every game.

Waverly may lose tonight, who knows? They haven't beat Lewis County in 20 something years. If it rains all day, then this game will be much tougher for the Tigers. It will eliminate some of the speed and elusiveness the Tigers have more of and allow Lewis County to use their size and strength. I really don't expect Waverly to get into the 40's this game. I think this will be a tough game personally. Hopefully no ones suffered any injuries, and everyone around the district enjoys a fun night of football.

Gotta Go with my LC boys tonight as long as we can hold on to the ball and tackle. Believe it or not it is on Waverly tonight because we have already lost 3 games so we don't care but Waverly on the other hand Undefeated and all! I take LC tonight 24-20 in a tight one bring extra chin straps Waverly LOL Hope no one gets injured and have a safe trip over!

Would is smith the second has told the coaches he is playing next year. For the jr high I seen them play and they have 3 or 4 that will play some next year. They may not start but playing time they will get. This waverly team is building confidence and starting to believe in theirselves. As a waverly alumni this is great to see.

Look, he may go a little over the top at times posting, but anyone who knows the young man knows he isn't afraid to show his pride in Waverly athletics. Waverly could go 0-10, ten years in a row, and he would still be pumped for every game

Waverly may lose tonight, who knows? They haven't beat Lewis County in 20 something years. If it rains all day, then this game will be much tougher for the Tigers. It will eliminate some of the speed and elusiveness the Tigers have more of and allow Lewis County to use their size and strength. I really don't expect Waverly to get into the 40's this game. I think this will be a tough game personally. Hopefully no ones suffered any injuries, and everyone around the district enjoys a fun night of football.

Shoemake does bleed blue n white thats for sure

Edited by PrimeXTime44