Mount Juliet vs Hendersonville

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

63-38 final score, don't quite understand how our Defense can play like this. Our O is going to have to carry us the rest of the way.

Hendersonville has done that to everybody this year.... 

They beat you guys by 25 

They beat Wilson Central by 38 

They beat Hunters Lane by 51 

They beat Lebanon by 42 (after calling off the dogs in the 2nd quarter) 

They beat Gallatin by 42 

They beat Portland by 40 

etc. etc. 

Typical game for us last night, defense started slow, offense kept us in the game, then defense made a few plays in the 2nd qtr when we out scored MJ 28-0 to take a safe lead. Great night for Cameron Turner with 6 carries for 204 yards and 4 TD'S. He now has 809 yds on only 54 carries and 12 TD's on the season. Hats off to Coach Perry and their guys as they never quit and played hard the entire game. Chowbay is extremely difficult to defend and is an outstanding player. Glad we have a bye week coming up as we had quite a few injuries last night that need time to heal.

Typical game for us last night, defense started slow, offense kept us in the game, then defense made a few plays in the 2nd qtr when we out scored MJ 28-0 to take a safe lead. Great night for Cameron Turner with 6 carries for 204 yards and 4 TD'S. He now has 809 yds on only 54 carries and 12 TD's on the season. Hats off to Coach Perry and their guys as they never quit and played hard the entire game. Chowbay is extremely difficult to defend and is an outstanding player. Glad we have a bye week coming up as we had quite a few injuries last night that need time to heal.

hopefully, your d can get better. Giving up that many points gets a lot of attention