Mount Juliet vs Hendersonville

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I say that 3-3 is pretty good? Your putting words in my mouth now, as far as I'm concerned a .500 record is par, or let me dumb it down for you here. A three and three record is a-ver-age.

So what makes you any better when your only other win is over an a-ver-age football team?

So what makes you any better when your only other win is over an a-ver-age football team?

Your priceless, you keep injecting words into my mouth. Have you not seen my very honest, non-bias posting on here. I regularly admit MJ is a slightly above average team but nothing more. HVille has a good team in a down year for 9-AAA, enjoy it while it lasts, because MJ is on it's way up the next few years. Along with many other 9-AAA teams.

Your priceless, you keep injecting words into my mouth. Have you not seen my very honest, non-bias posting on here. I regularly admit MJ is a slightly above average team but nothing more. HVille has a good team in a down year for 9-AAA, enjoy it while it lasts, because MJ is on it's way up the next few years. Along with many other 9-AAA teams.

Good luck with that when all your players keep quitting. If anything I would say you are underachieving this year. I saw the game against SC and what that team is capable of. The problem is the right hand knows not what the left is doing. It looks like a lot of micromanagement with out follow through.

You are right though, I am priceless!

Good luck with that when all your players keep quitting. If anything I would say you are underachieving this year. I saw the game against SC and what that team is capable of. The problem is the right hand knows not what the left is doing. It looks like a lot of micromanagement with out follow through.

You are right though, I am priceless!

The game will be played Friday, we will find out then.