Does Franklin win again this season?

Spotlight

They've beat the weak teams on their schedule and they have a strong record so far but getting another win will be tough.  Can they beat Ravenwood? No.  Centennial? Doubt it.  Indy? Possibly. 

Ravenwood will be the best team Franklin faces all year and from what I have seen they will be a tough beat for a lot of teams.

Centennial has been streaky this year and from last nights game has shown their defense may not be that strong. 

Franklin "should" beat Indy this year but that is why the games are played on the field.  Indy is good but like Centennial is very streaky

I do think they win at least one of those games. If they get a good playoff draw they may win another. But last nights game from them was not impressive, only being up 4 on summit in the 2nd half.

A lot of Franklin only being up by 4 in the 2nd half against Summit can be attributed to 15-18 year old kids knowing Summit is not that good and already looking ahead to their matchup with Ravenwood next week.

Ravenwood will be the best team Franklin faces all year and from what I have seen they will be a tough beat for a lot of teams.

Centennial has been streaky this year and from last nights game has shown their defense may not be that strong. 

Franklin "should" beat Indy this year but that is why the games are played on the field.  Indy is good but like Centennial is very streaky

A lot of Franklin only being up by 4 in the 2nd half against Summit can be attributed to 15-18 year old kids knowing Summit is not that good and already looking ahead to their matchup with Ravenwood next week.

Ravenwood has the ability to go deep into the playoffs so look for them to beat Franklin.  As for the Centennial D, Indy put up 42 on Blackman and has averaged 37 ppg this year.  I see that one as a toss up.  Agree FHS should beat Indy but again, Indy's offense will be a challenge.    

Edited by BT Mafia