Westmoreland at White House

64NB95

Yeah I wish hahaha would love for that to happen!y

There must be a lot a scared people in White House.  I sure hadn't seen the trash talk I usually see.  Usually all you her is BDP Blue Devil Pride.  BDP has turned to BDS Blue Devil Scared.  Eagles will finish out this series with a win.  Book It.  

There must be a lot a scared people in White House.  I sure hadn't seen the trash talk I usually see.  Usually all you her is BDP Blue Devil Pride.  BDP has turned to BDS Blue Devil Scared.  Eagles will finish out this series with a win.  Book It.

The quote above "Usually all you her is BDP", is yet another example of Westy's collective IQ is off the charts.

BDP wins going away.

The quote above "Usually all you her is BDP", is yet another example of Westy's collective IQ is off the charts.

BDP wins going away.

You are one smart cookie.  You will eat them words.  If you think WH Heritage played the real Westmoreland or the real White House.  You are nuts.  WH Heritage has the District Title in hand from catching Westmoreland and White House at the perfect time.  Greenbrier and Harpeth weren't so lucky.  If Greenbrier plays their A game they will beat WH Heritage.

It won't matter though will it (Greenbrier beating Heritage)?  That would kick it into a 3 way, and pending a WHS over WHHS, Greenbrier has 2 losses and Heritage beat WHS still giving them the first place slot.  Now, for third, you would have WHHS tied with Greenbrier record wise, and WHHS gets that one head to head....am I right about this?

Don't get me wrong, I know there are a lot of games still to play and a lot could still happen, I was just saying the Greenbrier over Heritage won't change a lot....and I personally don't think Greenbrier will beat Heritage.

Heritage has to lose two for the WHS vs WHHS match up to be significant from a "winning the district" standpoint.  Otherwise, they are simply playing for second, or possibly third with the two remaining games left.

There must be a lot a scared people in White House. I sure hadn't seen the trash talk I usually see. Usually all you her is BDP Blue Devil Pride. BDP has turned to BDS Blue Devil Scared. Eagles will finish out this series with a win. Book It.

I don't consider rooting for your team or wishing you could come back and play again talking trash. I don't think anyone in White House has ever been scared of westmoreland though. Good luck to both teams, please come out injury free!! Go BDP!

I don't consider rooting for your team or wishing you could come back and play again talking trash. I don't think anyone in White House has ever been scared of westmoreland though. Good luck to both teams, please come out injury free!! Go BDP!

You are right,  I definitely wouldn't be scared of Westmoreland.  Nobody in Westmoreland or WH was scared of Heritage but look what happened.