Week 8:Hardin Valley at Knox West

BigDave1967

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed you tonight wfl - tried to catch you leaving but you were too far out in front. #7 had how many yards in the first quarter? It must be rough to have your punter pin the rebels twice at the one yard line and give up not one but two - 2 play 99 yard drives. They averaged 50 yards a play on two TD drives. Pretty much set the tone for the game. Defense played well and it appears both teams left pretty much injury free. All in all - good night to be a Rebel.

One last regular season home game left, let's see what Heritage brings next week.

Forgot to ask wfl - did the tin man finish with 4 tds? You have to admit - kids got heart to go with that speed? Did not get to see much of him after halftime for the last 2 weeks.

Missed seeing u out there too Merit...I was leading the west high student section in a choir rendition of "If I only had a heart" after every TD scored by the Tinman. The magical # was 4 TDs by the Tinman, but your right that heart is big and does go nice with that speed.

By the way did you ever see that something the hawks were supposed to bring where u were sitting bc I never did.

Really??? Somebody said Cottrell had no heart??

Yeah, that makes no sense. Anyone who's seen him the last couple of years should, in my opinion, come away with the exact opposite impression. Maybe it was a "plant" by someone associated with West. Perhaps an investigation is in order.

Edited by ErikG