The Tornadoes Roll into The Vikings Harbor. UC vs Humboldt

BigSwo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vikings will be ready to play there hearts out Friday no chance for UC to score 40 or even 30 those are still vikings on that field they will be looking to avenge the class of 2014...I SMELL AN UPSET!!!!

Wow you showed us lol. Lets be real man im like swo love the confidence but you have to realize that the vikings had no shot in this game. Maybe next year.

the vikings will be ready to play there hearts out Friday no chance for UC to score 40 or even 30 those are still vikings on that field they will be looking to avenge the class of 2014...I SMELL AN UPSET!!!!

Has to be the worse team I have seen put on the field by Humboldt in over 40 yrs.  And things will continue to get worse.  Maybe hiring Coach Reid wasn't the best thing to do.  More bad years ahead but can't get any worse than what I saw tonight.  Pretty sad to see Humboldt in that shape with NO FANS, very quiet, just not like it use to be.  Union City continues to hold up their end of the deal though...