Week 8: Walker Valley at Cleveland

BigDave1967

The refs will be from the Chattanooga association as are all Cleveland athletic events. If Cleveland's two running backs are still healthy then they should roll in this game by at least 3 touchdowns. WVHS has only played 3 teams with a winning record and 2 of those were blowout losses. CHS on the other hand has played McCallie (7-1) and ranked #1 in DII-AA, Knox West (6-1) and ranked #1 in 5A and Cookeville (7-1), all of which they lost by the way. Needless to say the WVHS schedule pales in comparison to the Blue Raiders.  There is no Sequoyah or Polk County on the CHS schedule to pad their wins. CHS should have a #2 district seeding locked up regardless of what they do vs Ooltewah. While the Valley still has to play at a much improved McMinn and Soddy-Daisy, both likely losses as will be the Cleveland game.

IT DON'T MATTER WHO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SCHEDULE....IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE W...IT STILL COUNTS AS A LOSS.....

I TELL YOU WHAT SIR.....GO TO HUDL AND WATCH FOR YOURSELF......MAYBE WE CAN USE ANOTHER BACK AND IT WON'T BE CLOSE AT ALL....AND WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION???WILL IT HELP???

I have no idea what your talking about. I'm asking you a question pretty simple actually why would the refs want to keep it close. What do they as a group gain by a close game. Now surely you can understand the question do you have an answer or are you babbling and typing just to type?

I have no idea what your talking about. I'm asking you a question pretty simple actually why would the refs want to keep it close. What do they as a group gain by a close game. Now surely you can understand the question do you have an answer or are you babbling and typing just to type?

You tell me ref...the question is as simple as those calls. What do you gain from an answer sir? Bragging rights?

Great game to watch, the cleveland offense will need to be much better if they want to pull the upset next week. Our play calling has been questionable

This game went almost as I expected. Unfortunately I pick Cleveland by 7 cause I've seen WV shoot themselves in foot all year even in wins. 3 ints and one fumble loss. They should of run it in in the long return for a TD. 14 point swing. And the int in the end zone again on that drive not enough hand offs plus the Donnel kid was running very well and he should of got every other series instead of every 3rd. Some penalties but not as bad as they have been. And Clevelands 2 pass interference calls probably saved the game for them one was a big gain would of put them inside the 20 the other might of been a TD. I actually thought Cleveland was better then they are but I'll give them props. For not choking like against Soddy. Maybe this was the game they got that loss back?

Upper classman vs. Freshman and sophs they probably been there before. Great game to watch. Good luck to The Raiders.