Lake County Standout

FutureGM

I digress, however, 8 carries for 111 so its not like anyone was going to stop him from getting 150 lol

UC stopped him from getting 150. If guess the mercy rule running clock starting in the 1st half only thing containing him that night.

Edited by Atlas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry has averaged just over a quarter of playing time at running back per game the whole season and still has almost 1000 yds on the season ( I bet wilks has played majority of snaps for LC to get his yards). With the possible new classification plan, UC will probably still be in single a and other 2a schools will move down to 1a (trousdale cty etc). Here is something to burst your LC bubble, Wilkes is a good running back, but would be a backup in UC this year if he was here. Amazing how time makes you forget the butt whipping LC had from us a few weeks ago and your coach crying about running up the score in the first half. I try to stay humble about UC this year, but dont downtrod our team or players to lift yours up.

If that's all the stats he has there's noway he gets the award over east tn player

Henry has averaged just over a quarter of playing time at running back per game the whole season and still has almost 1000 yds on the season ( I bet wilks has played majority of snaps for LC to get his yards). With the possible new classification plan, UC will probably still be in single a and other 2a schools will move down to 1a (trousdale cty etc). Here is something to burst your LC bubble, Wilkes is a good running back, but would be a backup in UC this year if he was here. Amazing how time makes you forget the butt whipping LC had from us a few weeks ago and your coach crying about running up the score in the first half. I try to stay humble about UC this year, but dont downtrod our team or players to lift yours up.

Nobody has taken anything away from Union City players. You are crazy if you think Wilkes would be a back up at Union City. Union City line makes the UC backs. If Wilkes had UC line he would be just as dominate as the UC backs. LC has a decent line but nothing like the UC line. All this was about getting the kid some credit. Nothing to do with Union City.UC will win the 1-A title and Henry will get his pub on the state level.

Nobody has taken anything away from Union City players. You are crazy if you think Wilkes would be a back up at Union City. Union City line makes the UC backs. If Wilkes had UC line he would be just as dominate as the UC backs. LC has a decent line but nothing like the UC line. All this was about getting the kid some credit. Nothing to do with Union City.UC will win the 1-A title and Henry will get his pub on the state level.

You were the first to mention UC. So I guess you opened the door

You were the first to mention UC. So I guess you opened the door

The only thing I said was Wilkes rushed for 111 yards against UC and that I thought Wilkes was the better back. That's it. Just an opinion.  I guess in the grand scheme of things this all means nothing. Both are good football players. We are just trying to give Wilkes some pub.

The only thing I said was Wilkes rushed for 111 yards against UC and that I thought Wilkes was the better back. That's it. Just an opinion. I guess in the grand scheme of things this all means nothing. Both are good football players. We are just trying to give Wilkes some pub.

Thats debatable seeing how wilkes plays the entire game every game as for Henry he's only played 1 full game the others he is out before halftime. Henry plays all game every game he would be right there with wilkes probably closer to if not right at 2,000 yards. So there is my analysis yes wilkes is a great player but very debatable as the better back. Henry was only 187 yards away from 1,000 going into the game friday against Greenfield. So dont know if he stayed in long enough to get it or not.

There's an easy way to solve this RB debate........

List the schools that are recruiting these two young men. Surely they are getting looks from the likes of Georgia, Notre Dame, Oregon, Ohio State.

The next level is the equalizer - who has the best offers?

None of those schools even know about them. They wont get any attention except OVC schools. Thats the bad part of being 1A