Fairview vs Hickman Co

FvHSJackets9

Actually the headline was "Camden Smacks Dawgs 34-13".  You can't expect it to be pretty when you have two interceptions AND two fumbles that were recovered by the Lions.  You can't make mistakes and expect to stay in the game with Camden.  Hopefully, we will have a better game vs. Fairview this Friday.  It has been downright ugly to watch the last few years.  Perhaps this year will be different...  Hope both teams have an injury free game.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paper comes out on Sat so we are behind and there is an article in this weeks paper about us getting best by Camden if that makes you feel better.

Didn't know, that's why I ask. Paper had the 6th on it. Still have it as a matter of fact. I did ask cause I really didn't know. I like to read the paper to see what others say win or lose.

I sure hope the Hickman Bullpoodles show up this year. They've been MIA for several years in a row against us. (Particularly at their last 2 previous homecomings) :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, this is about as vulnerable as we've been to getting picked off by H.C. since... well I can't remember it's been so long. Fairview is balling pretty good here lately though so I expect we'll pull another one out. I think it will be a nailbiter though.

I know we beat y'all in 2007 and 2008.

Actually the headline was "Camden Smacks Dawgs 34-13".  You can't expect it to be pretty when you have two interceptions AND two fumbles that were recovered by the Lions.  You can't make mistakes and expect to stay in the game with Camden.  Hopefully, we will have a better game vs. Fairview this Friday.  It has been downright ugly to watch the last few years.  Perhaps this year will be different...  Hope both teams have an injury free game.

I thimk you have a good chance at a win but you will have to be mistake free as possible and play the whole game like you did against Lewis. Keep an eye on Zimmerman, he's explosive.

I can see that coming from you

Lol.... optimism says 9-1. Realism, imo, which in reality, coming from me, means nothing to the football gurus on this board, says 8-2. Im just enjoying being a part of yalls discussions. Take my posts with a grain of salt. Just adding a little flavor.

Edited by TnTrain

I assume our 2nd lost will be Camden?

My post on the camden/waverly thread page 10 says waverly 46 camden 40. Im on waverlys side... so chill bro. Just because im not wired 440 and as gungho and wide open as u SEEM to be doesnt mean im not all about waverly. All boards have different opinions. ITS OK. Im still a tiger fan.