Spring Hill at Giles Co.

likearock

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the class has shined on this feed. I too wish the best of luck Coach O and Marshall County tonite. As for you Marshall Co. trolls on here Jd and play the game 150. Good luck to you tonight as well. You are facing a very strong football team tonight with a very loud atmosphere. You better fill the stands and be loud because they have extremely loud music playing all night. you guys are doing alot of bragging and smoke blowing and Giles bashing, but tonight will tell if you are truly ready for something you havent experienced in years and that is a deep playoff run. I personally hope you beat the stew out of them..Go Tigers! Good luck to you, as I said before, be careful what you wish for.

Osteen and Shirey are good people.  Really the only way MC could ever be any good was to try and get some GC blood in their system. :popcorneater:  

As for tonight, CPA will roll...they are just that good...like DX5 I wouldn't mind seeing MC win at all, don't much care for the privates.

GC on tonight,  we run all our routes, hold all our blocks, make all our reads, play all our defensive responsibilities and have good play calling, all will be good.

I think the class has shined on this feed. I too wish the best of luck Coach O and Marshall County tonite. As for you Marshall Co. trolls on here Jd and play the game 150. Good luck to you tonight as well. You are facing a very strong football team tonight with a very loud atmosphere. You better fill the stands and be loud because they have extremely loud music playing all night. you guys are doing alot of bragging and smoke blowing and Giles bashing, but tonight will tell if you are truly ready for something you havent experienced in years and that is a deep playoff run. I personally hope you beat the stew out of them..Go Tigers! Good luck to you, as I said before, be careful what you wish for.

I see you are letting marshal county do the work you couldn't get done. That's great! If you can't beat them join them!

@catfan68 thanks. Good luck to your team as well. Spring Hill has a little RB that bounces off tackles. They actually were about to go up 14-0 on MC, but fumbled in the redzone. Don't overlook SH. As for the Tigers, they will have their hands full tonight, but I truly think they will be prepared. Win,loss, or draw I'll be here rooting them on as I always have. Side note - SH has a qb that looks good, but they don't use him enough. They are mostly a run team. I scratched my head on that when we played them. I hope all the 12aa games turn out to be good ones.

Edited by Tiger_4_life

@catfan68 thanks. Good luck to your team as well. Spring Hill has a little RB that bounces off tackles. They actually were about to go up 14-0 on MC, but fumbled in the redzone. Don't overlook SH. As for the Tigers, they will have their hands full tonight, but I truly think they will be prepared. Win,loss, or draw I'll be here rooting them on as I always have. Side note - SH has a qb that looks good, but they don't use him enough. They are mostly a run team. I scratched my head on that when we played them. I hope all the 12aa games turn out to be good ones.

:thumb: