Top Quarterbacks this season?

MJGOLDENBEARS

Jimmy isn't even the best QB in his district. (Upton) He does a have VERY strong arm down field, his intermediate game is suspect. That showed Friday against EN. His only TD was a prayer running backwards off his backleg hanging in the air for a minute. His future is bright though.

I know your a PC fan but don't let that keep you from being a realist.

By the numbers Upton was better than Jennings last season. More TD's, more passing yards, and rushing yards. Numbers were far more better than his. Jennings was 1st team all state, Upton was third team all state. We all know metro doesn't get its deserved respect

Where do I begin?  I'm not going to insert myself into comparing between the PC QB and Upton.  Upton is a nice player, for sure.  I hope you aren't implying he is better than Jennings just because he had better "numbers".  Watch the film, then compare.  I have a feeling your answer will be pretty obvious.

Where do I begin? I'm not going to insert myself into comparing between the PC QB and Upton. Upton is a nice player, for sure. I hope you aren't implying he is better than Jennings just because he had better "numbers". Watch the film, then compare. I have a feeling your answer will be pretty obvious.

I've seen Jennings play & I've seen Upton play. Neither one is head and shoulders over each other. I'm not taking anything away from Jennings he's very talented & high major ATH for a reason but you can't discredit what Upton is doing because he attends a 3A school.

I have compared, that's why I chimed in. You can't say Jennings is a better runner or thrower than Upton

Edited by MetroLegend

Definitely not your homeboy. We all know Jimmy has a rocket on his shoulder. We all know who's the better QB. That was obvious Friday night.

I don't even know you so of course you're not my homeboy! I was being sarcastic. We'll ok MY BOY once again if u look at my post I said Jennings is the best QB in TN hands down its obvious. But what I did say that jimmys arm is better and that goes for Upton also. Plus you said it was obvious that Upton was better Fri night that's where I disagree it wasn't obvious MY BOY. But I like Upton tho tough kid and he's good also but I'll take Jimmy over him tho.

I've seen Jennings play & I've seen Upton play. Neither one is head and shoulders over each other. I'm not taking anything away from Jennings he's very talented & high major ATH for a reason but you can't discredit what Upton is doing because he attends a 3A school.

I have compared, that's why I chimed in. You can't say Jennings is a better runner or thrower than Upton

Come on metro boy! He's not ranked that high for no reason. Upton is good but you have to give Jennings credit.

I don't even know you so of course you're not my homeboy! I was being sarcastic. We'll ok MY BOY once again if u look at my post I said Jennings is the best QB in TN hands down its obvious. But what I did say that jimmys arm is better and that goes for Upton also. Plus you said it was obvious that Upton was better Fri night that's where I disagree it wasn't obvious MY BOY. But I like Upton tho tough kid and he's good also but I'll take Jimmy over him tho.

That's probably why yal lost Friday cause your QB isn't a natural play maker. So why would you go and say that? I respect your choice, that's just the Pearl Cohn in you though.Numerous people (Including PC people) said after the game that Upton was the best player on the field Friday.

I like you though, your a die hard PC fan. I respect that. Just be a realist.

Edited by MetroLegend

Come on metro boy! He's not ranked that high for no reason. Upton is good but you have to give Jennings credit.

I'm not taken anything away from Jennings he's VERY talented. One of the best players if not the best player in TN. He's ranked as an ATH, that's why it's so ranked high. From what I've heard for the DB/S postion.

That's probably why yal lost Friday cause your QB isn't a natural play maker. So why would you go and say that? I respect your choice, that's just the Pearl Cohn in you though.Numerous people (Including PC people) said after the game that Upton was the best player on the field Friday.

I like you though, your a die hard PC fan. I respect that. Just be a realist.

I said Upton is good! I like his play making skill and his feel for the game solid football player. Far as Jimmy that kid has every tool to be a D1 QB trust me. I'm not gonna sit on here and talk bout last Friday night. Hey East was the better team that night congrats.

I can say it, and I will say it......Jennings is a better "runner" AND "thrower" than Upton.  I am not discrediting him because he is at a 3A school.  Jennings is better, period.  That's not a knock on Upton.  He should go on and have a nice career at MTSU, but he is not on Jauan's level.

I'm not taken anything away from Jennings he's VERY talented. One of the best players if not the best player in TN. He's ranked as an ATH, that's why it's so ranked high. From what I've heard for the DB/S postion.

And to clarify something for you -  http://247sports.com/Player/Jauan-Jennings-31595

He is the #6 Dual Threat QB in the NATION!!!  He is ranked that high, because he is that good. 

Blaze: I know you can say, well type it. That should be hard to type when Upton has more passing yards, rushing yards, and touchdowns in the last two season. Not to sure about that "Jauan Level".

The only difference between the two is that Upton attends a metro school. Metro is looked at as a joke by colleges, rightful so. Murfreesboro is a hot bed for college coaches (all sports). Mainly because Boro has like 5 schools, and Metro has like 15+, including the private schools. That's another topic for another day though.

Far as 247sports, I looked on Rivals (the more respectable source) were he's the #18 ATH. Jennings is a great player. One of the best in class of 2015. I'm not taking anything from him. By the numbers Upton has had the better career thus far. I'm not blowing smoke. These are facts.

Edited by MetroLegend