Top Quarterbacks this season?

MJGOLDENBEARS

I was just picking at you. I know those 2 teams you guys brought down here were very young. As far as our Silver Ball, it resides at Hendersonville High School. Maryville beat us fair and square, but Hendersonville just got lucky being on the West side of the bracket. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. Hopefully we can make a better run this year and end the drought.

As far as arm goes, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Last year, I might have agreed with you, but he has improved so much in the throwing area.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1534240/highlights/157135375

Take a look at his film....especially the first throw on it, and then the 4:00 mark is just ridiculous - rolling left, throwing off 1 foot and flicks it 50 yards on the spot for a TD.

Jauan a great player the best QB in TN. But I think Jimmy arm is better. I'm not saying Jimmy is better than him. That throw he made was amazing. But yeah I never take what people say on here personal it's all fun and games.

But there are also others waiting. Justin King out of Dunwoody Ga  also signed. He's 6'3" and 215 lbs and is ranked high on unapproved website....Also Theres a kid out of California that's ranked very highly who leaning to UT. There will be a fight for QB at UT next year or a lot of red shirts..

Justin King is a redshirt sophomore who is now playing linebacker. UT has Quinten Dormady from Texas committed for the 2015 class and Austin Kendall from North Carolina has already committed to the 2016 class. They are done at QB for this year unless Dormady were to have a change of heart. Jennings will absolutely get his chance at QB. Actually 247 has changed his position from athlete to dual-threat QB and they have him ranked as the #6 dual-threat QB in the country.

But there are also others waiting. Justin King out of Dunwoody Ga  also signed. He's 6'3" and 215 lbs and is ranked high on unapproved website....Also Theres a kid out of California that's ranked very highly who leaning to UT. There will be a fight for QB at UT next year or a lot of red shirts..

Jauan a great player the best QB in TN. But I think Jimmy arm is better. I'm not saying Jimmy is better than him. That throw he made was amazing. But yeah I never take what people say on here personal it's all fun and games.

Jimmy isn't even the best QB in his district. (Upton) He does a have VERY strong arm down field, his intermediate game is suspect. That showed Friday against EN. His only TD was a prayer running backwards off his backleg hanging in the air for a minute. His future is bright though.

I know your a PC fan but don't let that keep you from being a realist.

By the numbers Upton was better than Jennings last season. More TD's, more passing yards, and rushing yards. Numbers were far more better than his. Jennings was 1st team all state, Upton was third team all state. We all know metro doesn't get its deserved respect

Edited by MetroLegend

Jimmy isn't even the best QB in his district. (Upton) He does a have VERY strong arm down field, his intermediate game is suspect. That showed Friday against EN. His only TD was a prayer running backwards off his backleg hanging in the air for a minute. His future is bright though.

By the numbers Upton was better than Jennings last season. More TD's, more passing yards, and rushing yards. Numbers were far more better than his. Jennings was 1st team all state, Upton was third team all state. We all know metro doesn't get its deserved respect

Homeboy look at what I said before you respond! I said throwing if u comparing Upton arm to jimmys then ur foolish.

Now I know your crazy! Did u see that bomb he threw to groves but got called back. Come on now Upton can't touch his arm homeboy chill.

Just taking a stab at it but that may have been due to the difference in competition each 1 faced.....