Top Quarterbacks this season?

MJGOLDENBEARS

You must coach or play at Pearl cohn cause you seem to think their players are superior to every else, not taking anything from any of those players, but let's face it, metro football does not compare to Rutherford county, so if you are judging based on play against those lackluster teams you are totally missing the boat!!!!!!

Don't coach at pearl have family over there. But when the last time a team from Rutherford county even won a gold ball? With all that so called talent y'all suppose to have! So don't call out metro til yall start winning gold balls.

You must coach or play at Pearl cohn cause you seem to think their players are superior to every else, not taking anything from any of those players, but let's face it, metro football does not compare to Rutherford county, so if you are judging based on play against those lackluster teams you are totally missing the boat!!!!!!

Aw yea my post bout Jimmy still stands he'll out throw Blackman QB anyday. If u think I'm lying go look him up name Jimmy Ferrell. Another thing the only team from Rutherford county that should be talking is Riverdale and Oakland! Everybody else should leave Pearl-Cohn and Hillsboro out there mouth. Cause we have gold balls in the case two metro schools! Plus both teams beat maryville to get them something y'all can't do...lol

Don't couch at pearl have family over there. But when the last time a team from Rutherford county even won a gold ball? With all that so called talent y'all suppose to have! So don't call out metro til yall start winning gold balls.

First off, Smyrna has a couple gold balls in their case as well.

Second...seems like I remember Pearl Cohn coming down to Blackman a couple of times here recently.  How'd that turn out? 

If you watch Jauan's film then tell me you think P-C's QB is still better, then I don't know what else to say to you.  I wil say your running back is very special, and your QB is good, but not on Jauan's level.  He is the number 6 Dual Threat QB in the nation for a reason!

I saw the article in the paper where he said that but you cant find anyone in Knoxville that will confirm his wishes. He's a good player and I know he might be given a chance in spring practice to make his point but Butch is still actively seeking other QBs which speaks volumes...

No he's not.  They have shut the QB recruiting down. 

But there are also others waiting. Justin King out of Dunwoody Ga  also signed. He's 6'3" and 215 lbs and is ranked high on unapproved website....Also Theres a kid out of California that's ranked very highly who leaning to UT. There will be a fight for QB at UT next year or a lot of red shirts..

Justin King is a RS So Linebacker listed at 6'2 245.  He was recruited as a linebacker not QB.  Not sure where you are going with that.  There

Not sure who "they" is but no one on the UT staff has said anything about Jennings playing QB. He has been mentioned several times though as a safety.....quote your "they" source...

So you've spoken with the staff have you?  Because there is this little rule about a coach mentioning a recruit to the media until they have signed.  So if you heard a coach say it, you must know one personally.  You say he has been mentioned several times as a safety.....who are the ones doing the mentioning?  My guess would be some "media" and message board posters.  This staff has told him he would play QB, so that is what I am going on. 

First off, Smyrna has a couple gold balls in their case as well.

Second...seems like I remember Pearl Cohn coming down to Blackman a couple of times here recently. How'd that turn out?

If you watch Jauan's film then tell me you think P-C's QB is still better, then I don't know what else to say to you. I wil say your running back is very special, and your QB is good, but not on Jauan's level. He is the number 6 Dual Threat QB in the nation for a reason!

Ok didn't turn out how we wanted...lol But both teams was young and didn't have experience! But Blackman won no excuse but goes to show we'll play anybody anytime. Ok if you look at my very first post I said he's the best QB in TN. But if we look at film between Jimmy and jauan, Jimmy has a better arm and jauan is a better runner. I think that's what I said that jimmys arm is better which is true! Yeah if you want to put Smyrna in there with yall ok I left them out sorry. But where yall gold ball at? I'll wait! Blackman don't even have a silver ball...lol

Ok didn't turn out how we wanted...lol But both teams was young and didn't have experience! But Blackman won no excuse but goes to show we'll play anybody anytime. Ok if you look at my very first post I said he's the best QB in TN. But if we look at film between Jimmy and jauan, Jimmy has a better arm and jauan is a better runner. I think that's what I said that jimmys arm is better which is true! Yeah if you want to put Smyrna in there with yall ok I left them out sorry. But where yall gold ball at? I'll wait! Blackman don't even have a silver ball...lol

I was just picking at you.  I know those 2 teams you guys brought down here were very young.  As far as our Silver Ball, it resides at Hendersonville High School.  Maryville beat us fair and square, but Hendersonville just got lucky being on the West side of the bracket.  But that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Hopefully we can make a better run this year and end the drought.

As far as arm goes, we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Last year, I might have agreed with you, but he has improved so much in the throwing area.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1534240/highlights/157135375

Take a look at his film....especially the first throw on it, and then the 4:00 mark is just ridiculous - rolling left, throwing off 1 foot and flicks it 50 yards on the spot for a TD.

Edited by blazeburnin

What I've seen in NE TN this year: 

There's a couple. 

Malik McGue from Science Hill is an amazing athlete/high school QB.  Anyone that has seen him or his film on Hudl understands.  He's just too small for any position in D1 IMO.  He does have next level tools though.  Would make a very good D2...etc CB, safety, kick/punt returner. Fun to watch.http://www.hudl.com/athlete/397364/malik-mcgue

Dylan Wieger from Sullivan South.  Has broken Curt Phillips single season passing TD record, which is impressive.  He's a big, athletic qb.  I've seen him outrun many a corner and run over several more.  You better not try to tackle the kid high.  Has a great arm and is scary smart.  I am told he is deciding between some Ivy schools and Duke.  2nd best South QB of all time IMO.  D1 tools and size.  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1756638/dylan-wieger

What I've seen in NE TN this year: 

There's a couple. 

Malik McGue from Science Hill is an amazing athlete/high school QB.  Anyone that has seen him or his film on Hudl understands.  He's just too small for any position in D1 IMO.  He does have next level tools though.  Would make a very good D2...etc CB, safety, kick/punt returner. Fun to watch.http://www.hudl.com/athlete/397364/malik-mcgue

Dylan Wieger from Sullivan South.  Has broken Curt Phillips single season passing TD record, which is impressive.  He's a big, athletic qb.  I've seen him outrun many a corner and run over several more.  You better not try to tackle the kid high.  Has a great arm and is scary smart.  I am told he is deciding between some Ivy schools and Duke.  2nd best South QB of all time IMO.  D1 tools and size.  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1756638/dylan-wieger

If McGue was a bigger kid he'd have offers from some of the big-time schools IMO. Like you said, he's got the talent. He just doesn't have the size. He's 5'7-5'8? From what I've heard, he does have offers from Furman, Wofford, Tennessee State and ETSU. MTSU has also started to show interest.

Edited by Aussie2TN

You must coach or play at Pearl cohn cause you seem to think their players are superior to every else, not taking anything from any of those players, but let's face it, metro football does not compare to Rutherford county, so if you are judging based on play against those lackluster teams you are totally missing the boat!!!!!![/quotes] SMH....Here we go with this Metro-Rutherford county stuff...Look If Metro only had 6 High schools with no privates we would be running all over yall!! We have about 12 high schools 5or 6 privates and they planning on buildig another public...Chiilll. Ya yall have one of the toughest districts in the state but it dont mean that anybody is scared to play yall. At the End of the day yall labeled as middle TN and yall not bringing Gold balls in year after year So lets work...