Northside vs Liberty

footballfan81

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

north side fans better start talking now cause there wont be anything left to say after friday night...geez

well...if this wasnt the most useless thread ever...i tried...i really did...no one even wants to banter back and forth...even the memphis boys are more fun than this...some rivalry

if liberty wins...nothing will be said

good luck to the indians on the rest of ur schedule...maybe well meet up again in november...maybe there will be more chatter then

the only thing i love more than being right...is liberty winning

Yeah he carried the ball also dhs it doesn't matter how many times we carried we got the w by a long shot so there's that good blocking Crockett has

We shall see about the blocking. You will have to play Trezevant or Liberty in the playoffs. You say good blocking defeats speed. I say speed on the defensive line, such that is enjoyed by Trezevant and Liberty, is hard to block. And one more thing.... schedule is a big deal. Liberty has played MUS and BA. Crockett plays Bolivar and Fayette Ware.