Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Some of you Giles Co. fans are not being realistic about your team. If you think MC only has 2 players better than yours, you are delusional. Having seen both teams, I think MC will win by a larger margin this time. Giles does not play hard especially the line. Of course neither are in the same class with CPA. And that is not knocking either team. MC is at least 3 TD's better than anyone else.

Wish the GC county fans would get off the coach's back and accept the fact that you are having a down year. Not always the fault of the coach. Players have to accept responsibility also.

Without seeing all of our games, I don't think you can make that call. As someone who has watched every game this year, our coach is terrible. He was terrible last year, but an extremely talented team masked that. 

Some of you Giles Co. fans are not being realistic about your team. If you think MC only has 2 players better than yours, you are delusional. Having seen both teams, I think MC will win by a larger margin this time. Giles does not play hard especially the line. Of course neither are in the same class with CPA. And that is not knocking either team. MC is at least 3 TD's better than anyone else.

Wish the GC county fans would get off the coach's back and accept the fact that you are having a down year. Not always the fault of the coach. Players have to accept responsibility also.

3 tds? That is why they play the game, we will see. You take away two turnovers and two BIG broken tackles by Walker on his long runs and its a different game...Friday will be here soon and we will see. Good thing is we have nothing to lose, so we bringing it all...get ready. The upset could happen. And if it does..oh its gonna be so sweet! :roflolk:

Out of the three coaches you just mentioned Barger is the best coach you mentioned. Blair is special teams coach, do I need to say more. I mean did it really take 4 games before you adjust for the onside kick? Barger fits with this system, he is firey and wants the guys to be conditioned and wants depth. The other two need to stick to teaching or whatever, anybody can put on a headset and run around holding up fake hand signals or whatever it is these two call theirself doing.I forgot to mention Jennings, great coach same mentallity as Barger. Blair and Haislip need to do whatever they have been doing and thats not coaching at GCHS.

I can't believe nobody has called you out on this. You are obviously very close to the football program at GC. LOL! 

Let me just say, ask any kid on the team what they think of Blair. He is a fine young man and really knows football. He coaches special teams. That does not mean he has control of special teams. He will be the first one to stay after practice or do whatever to help any kid on the team. 

Since you are so close to what goes on at GC, you should know that Jennings does not even coach football at GC. 

People, if you don't know what you are talking about SHUT UP!

Edited by bobcatdefense

3 tds? That is why they play the game, we will see. You take away two turnovers and two BIG broken tackles by Walker on his long runs and its a different game...Friday will be here soon and we will see. Good thing is we have nothing to lose, so we bringing it all...get ready. The upset could happen. And if it does..oh its gonna be so sweet! :roflolk:

You can take all that away and they would just beat Giles another way. Marshall county is just better. I really wish they would sit walker this week and save him for a team when they really need him. But that won't happen and they will win even bigger this week.

I can't believe nobody has called you out on this. You are obviously very close to the football program at GC. LOL! 

Let me just say, ask any kid on the team what they think of Blair. He is a fine young man and really knows football. He coaches special teams. That does not mean he has control of special teams. He will be the first one to stay after practice or do whatever to help any kid on the team. 

Since you are so close to what goes on at GC, you should know that Jennings does not even coach football at GC. 

I noticed he said Jennings, but I wasn't sure if there was another Jennings coaching now or not. If this guy believes that Jennings was a good football coach, I have lost all respect for his football opinion! That man served as the "get back" coach on the sidelines for his whole time at Giles. Not saying the one's he mentioned are great, but they are an improvement over Jennings for sure. 

CATFAN68, you have lost your freaking mind if you think Jennings knows anything about football. He is supposed to teach PE at PES and he can't to that. The old staff didn't want him on the sidelines when he was there. Walt is a good person, but a terrible coach. When this season is over with see where he is and the majority of the staff goes.

Wow.... Just read an hours worth of G.C's games/threads. Same ole story. Different school.

Only thing that reads to be changed is Coach giving second chances. In MP you only got second chances if you were the bread and butter and in the top 11.... Maybe a change of heart? :unsure:

From 2004-2009 MP definitely had the talent as well to win gold balls.... G.C. has one thing in common today as we did then.

Yeah, M.P. had a good W/L record during that tenure, but as the talk in the stands said... Anyone could win with those teams MP had then.

Okay pardon the mistake, not Jennings, Henderson man. 12 hour shifts are rough, hey everybody has their opinion, nobody has called me out because its true. Big difference between a good guy and a good coach...take a pill or something and calm down.

I noticed he said Jennings, but I wasn't sure if there was another Jennings coaching now or not. If this guy believes that Jennings was a good football coach, I have lost all respect for his football opinion! That man served as the "get back" coach on the sidelines for his whole time at Giles. Not saying the one's he mentioned are great, but they are an improvement over Jennings for sure. 

Henderson man, Henderson. Jennings was a joke..my bad Shadow.

Most everyone knows that the majority of the GC coaching staff needed to be kicked to the curb weeks ago. Coach Blair, Haslip and Barger seem to care more and try, but if your head coach can't call but six plays it is time to go further. He has so much more talent on the sidelines that he will not play but his select few. Not going to call no names, but if their butt can't try on that field sit him out. You got a sideline that takes beatings almost all week, but never see the field. We have been down by to many points not to get a chance to prove what you can do. One poster commented to put Doc here and Cam there. Don't get me wrong they are good athletes. I hope Cameron steps up Friday night because he was playing lazy. I know he can't play all the positions, but Lucas plays with heart and he will get the job done wherever you put him. Boone has a Heart of Gold. I would love to see Osteen and Shirey back at GC, but the rest can stay far South as possible. Young men your fans will pack the stands this coming Friday night. Whichever way it ends Friday night, you young men will always have your fans support. GOOD LUCK BOBCATS!

I agree % 100 . There are boys that play on the scout team and are good enough to take hits all week from the starting line and give them the practice that they need, but they Arn't good enough to play in the games . I'm balling BS. Let's put some of them in and see what they can do !! What's it going to hurt ? You may be surprised at what they do . I know that some of them have more HEART and want to than some of the starters !!!