Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Winning the 2nd time is never as easy as the first. GC knows what it looks like now, we should read everything a bit quicker and it will make a difference.

MC expected to roll in 2011 with their new coach and win in the regular season. Nobody could stop Irrazory.....we would have to focus everything on stopping him.

Sound kinda familiar?

Everybody has looked at the quads......all the meat is in 1&2......a win in this game could go a long way for either team.

Does sound familiar, but their was no pass threat for MC then, and this Tigers team has the 2011 team to learn from. Walker and Irrazory are two completely different styles. So we want make that comparison. GC did make life hard on him and gave a thunderous lick over the middle.lol. I never said a win would be easy. If Giles thinks that they automatically win due to a 2011 let down, then they may as well not load the bus to come to the Big City. MC will be ready. Believe that. Why should GC read it quicker now? I thought you knew the plays very well?

I do agree that the playoff bracket favors this Quad to do some damage.

Go Blue!!!

Edited by Tiger_4_life

Winning the 2nd time is never as easy as the first.  GC knows what it looks like now, we should read everything a bit quicker and it will make a difference.

MC expected to roll in 2011 with their new coach and win in the regular season.  Nobody could stop Irrazory.....we would have to focus everything on stopping him.

Sound kinda familiar?

Everybody has looked at the quads......all the meat is in 1&2......a win in this game could go a long way for either team.

Doesn't that logic apply to Marshall as well? Won't they know what we look like now and be able to read us a bit quicker?

Winning the 2nd time is never as easy as the first.  GC knows what it looks like now, we should read everything a bit quicker and it will make a difference.

MC expected to roll in 2011 with their new coach and win in the regular season.  Nobody could stop Irrazory.....we would have to focus everything on stopping him.

Sound kinda familiar?

If I remember correctly, 2011 was the year Fairview was going to get blown off the field at the MC homecoming. :)

I hope by some chance Marshall & Giles are on the Fairview schedule next year again. Those were good times and we owe the bobcats a few.

Edited by Swarm

Does sound familiar, but their was no pass threat for MC then, and this Tigers team has the 2011 team to learn from. Walker and Irrazory are two completely different styles. So we want make that comparison. GC did make life hard on him and gave a thunderous lick over the middle.lol. I never said a win would be easy. If Giles thinks that they automatically win due to a 2011 let down, then they may as well not load the bus to come to the Big City. MC will be ready. Believe that. Why should GC read it quicker now? I thought you knew the plays very well?

I do agree that the playoff bracket favors this Quad to do some damage.

Go Blue!!!

Trainer

• photo-thumb-97241.jpg?_r=1409766449
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

@likearock I agree with all of your key points to win for MC or GC. I think we are similar teams, but Marshall has a little more heck raiser in them. I am so tired of hearing about the refs,scoreboard, and lights. If Giles see's it as a problem contact the tssaa and have them monitor it, otherwise strap up and play ball!!!!! Go Tigers. MC-24 GC 14

See tigger......already looks like things are repeating themselves.

Doesn't that logic apply to Marshall as well? Won't they know what we look like now and be able to read us a bit quicker?

Yeah...but like you have stated...we just run the same plays...over and over and over.  How much better can ya get at reading that?  

Maybe....just maybe we can come up with something .....fresh.

Yeah...but like you have stated...we just run the same plays...over and over and over.  How much better can ya get at reading that?  

Maybe....just maybe we can come up with something .....fresh.

That's a good point, Osteen is about as prepared for us as a coach can get.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that something fresh.

If I remember correctly, 2011 was the year Fairview was going to get blown off the field at the MC homecoming. :)

I hope by some chance Marshall & Giles are on the Fairview schedule next year again. Those were good times and we owe the bobcats a few.

Well we are definitely dropping Ensworth and CPA.

Would love to play the Jackets again, we did always come out on top but there were some barn burners there.

Well we are definitely dropping Ensworth and CPA.

Would love to play the Jackets again, we did always come out on top but there were some barn burners there.

Fo sho!

I'm as excited to see who our non regional opponents are as I am our new region. As I understand, the non region games have zero effect on playoff seeding or regional standings. So I think it would be a great opportunity to schedule some tough opponents. (Like MC and GC)

Edited by Swarm