Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Man IDK... He's a SEC commit in 4A Tennessee high school football... He should be DOMINATING

Point taken. He's also a corner. The need is to get him in space to show case his speed is desired.

I think it's about the "position" played before you can look at domination. It's hard for a corner to do that except in passing stats/interceptions/knock-downs. But we'll need all he's got come Friday night.

You have seen my posts over the years. You know I won't call a player out. On either team. .... :ph34r:

Point taken. He's also a corner. The need is to get him in space to show case his speed is desired.

I think it's about the "position" played before you can look at domination. It's hard for a corner to do that except in passing stats/interceptions/knock-downs. But we'll need all he's got come Friday night.

You have seen my posts over the years. You know I won't call a player out. On either team. .... :ph34r:

I know, I know... figured I could bait the wildly old veteran in... I'll just toy around with Shadowcat

Funny how you always have to have a video do the talking for you... Old man like you can't think of anything on your own I guess. That must be why you think giles county has a shot at a win tomorrow, your Alzheimer's has made you forget about last week.

JD...Im only 2 pages thru todays post and WOMG has owned you at every post.  You really need to up your game.

Last week, Giles County spent more energy in Pregame. Walked around the field like a bunch of whipped cats. Hard for me to believe the Bobcat coaching staff was able to completely change the culture that they've showed all season in one week. More predictable play calling on the way? One sight of adversity and the Cats fold up. Tigers smash Bobcats unless the Bobcats have completed a 360.

Come on Play, its 180 man. :thumb:

Edited by Catfan68

Funny how you always have to have a video do the talking for you... Old man like you can't think of anything on your own I guess. That must be why you think giles county has a shot at a win tomorrow, your Alzheimer's has made you forget about last week.

Go outside and take a deep breath and reevaluate this posting on the Internet thing.