Linden vs. McEwen

PCsupporter4life

When Clarksville Academy played MCEwen they were well disciplined. They ran the ball decent but we're real bad in their passing game. I think we had 3 interceptions and not sure they completed a pass all night. They were down early so they had to try and pass. I've not see PC.

Also what out for big holes in the field. They do have a new consession stand and bathrooms.

Linden does play action a lot but ninety-five percent of the time they will run straight up the gut. They run some reverses and may do a flea flicker every once and a while but they just haven't produced a lot of offense due to the Offensive line, who have not been able to be quick to block the defenders who always seem to be two steps quicker and they don't know the snap count like the Offensive linemen do. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Linden's Opponents Points per game and Opponents Defense points per game

Scotts Hill (4-4) - 208 total points: average 26 points per game, 200 total defense: average 25 points per game.

Waverly (7-1)- 377 total points: average 47.1 points per game, 129 total defense: average 16.1 points per game.

Loretto (3-6)- 218 total points: average 24.2 points per game, 293 total defense: average 32.6 points per game.

Parsons (5-3)- 256 total points: average 32 points per game, 183 total defense: average 22.9 points per game.

Waynesboro (6-2)- 294 total points: average 36.8 points per game, 145 total defense: average 18.1 points per game.

Collinwood (1-7)- 96 total points: average 12 points per game, 286 total defense: average 35.8 points per game.

Centerville (6-2)- 226 total points: average 28.3 points per game, 195 total defense: average 24.4 points per game.

Columbia Academy (8-0)- 364 total points: average 45.5 points per game, 148 total defense: average 18.5 points per game.

McEwen's Opponents Points per game and Opponents Defense points per game

Zion Christian Academy (3-5)- 142 total points: average 17.8 points per game, 232 total defense: average 29 points per game.

Bruceton (5-3)- 208 total points: average 26 points per game, 156 total defense: average 19.5 points per game.

Jo Byrns (3-5)- 164 total points: average 20.5 points per game, 141 total defense: average 17.6 points per game.

Clarksville Academy (7-2) - 347 total points: average 38.6 points per game, 170 total defense: average 18.9 points per game.

Gleason (2-6)- 158 total points: average 19.8 points per game, 324 total defense: average 40.5 points per game.

Erin (1-7)- 72 total points: average points per game, 356 total defense: average 44.5 points per game.

Cornersville (2-6)- 168 total points: average 21 points per game, 282 total defense: average 35.3 points per game.

Nashville Christian School (8-0)- 388 total points: average 48.5 points per game, 64 total defense: average points per game.

Linden's Opponents Total Points/ Total Defense

2,039 Total Points/ 1,579 Total Defense

McEwen's Opponents Total Points/ Total Defense

1,647 Total Points/ 1,725 Total Defense

My old head hurts. I'm surprised i didn't get brain damage from doing this!

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Vikings win 28-14.

Thanks for posting the score.... I just knew they would but costed myself a prediction because I did not believe in myself enough. I would have went up on everyone by a pick cause I was the only one picking PC earlier today!

Congrats to you and PC on the win. Figured y'all would pull it off if you just played ball.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting the score.... I just knew they would but costed myself a prediction because I did not believe in myself enough. I would have went up on everyone by a pick cause I was the only one picking PC earlier today!

Congrats to you and PC on the win. Figured y'all would pull it off if you just played ball.

They did great. It was 20-0 at the half and then got up 28-0 in the fourth but a 96 yard touchdown pass and a turnover with short field position gave them two big touchdowns but they ended up getting into victory formation. I know no ones going to believe this but no Linden players were ejected but two McEwen players were. I bet there were thirty plus flags out there tonight and most of them were personal fouls. McEwen's team were yelling and cussing at the refs all night long, they had zero discipline.