Crockett at Lexington

Cavaliers9814

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea these two teams played. Crockett has two very difficult games to close out their season and both are on the road. This week the first of the two is Lexington Tigers, are the undefeated or did Chester County after around 15 yrs of oppression from Lexington finally win? Either way this has the makings of a playoff atmosphere and a game the fans of the winning team will love because it will motivate their repective squad. However the fans of the opposing team can start hopefully looking forward to a rematch somewhere in the playoffs.

Base off the fact I have seen Crockett play. I am hoping that the Cavs are focus and not looking toward the district finale next week at Martin Westview. This game is scheduled for Halloween night but like many teams in the area this could change. I do know of at least one Cavs fan that is looking past the remaining season and post season all he sees is the State Championship Trophy with the Cavs holding it, make me think anything short of that will be futile to him or her. I will however stay with the Cavs....too much Jones, final score Crockett 28 Lexington 20

Edited by slick1

I had no idea these two teams played. Crockett has two very difficult games to close out their season and both are on the road. This week the first of the two is Lexington Tigers, are the undefeated or did Chester County after around 15 yrs of oppression from Lexington finally win? Either way this has the makings of a playoff atmosphere and a game the fans of the winning team will love because it will motivate their repective squad. However the fans of the opposing team can start hopefully looking forward to a rematch somewhere in the playoffs.

have u been keeping up with high school football...this is the worst lexington team in years...theyre gona finish the season at 5-5...actually 5-6...

dhs tennis..... I heard a similar comment well maybe not as bad as Milan having the worse team in years but there were comments about them not having another not so stellar year and how the Trojan Train was coming down to Gibson county.... I think Heatwave described it as a 'tornado'. Look what happen..... records don't always count and Lexington just like Milan has a lot of pride and tradition. No I don't keep up with all the teams just the ones I deem for REAL" or worthy of my time.... I thought Lexington was fielding a pretty good team. my error...

I do still think Crockett will win.....

dhs tennis..... I heard a similar comment well maybe not as bad as Milan having the worse team in years but there were comments about them not having another not so stellar year and how the Trojan Train was coming down to Gibson county.... I think Heatwave described it as a 'tornado'. Look what happen..... records don't always count and Lexington just like Milan has a lot of pride and tradition. No I don't keep up with all the teams just the ones I deem for REAL" or worthy of my time.... I thought Lexington was fielding a pretty good team. my error...

I do still think Crockett will win.....

lexington has suffered from several injuries this season...and they are still young...much like milan was last season...

and i believe anyone from milan will tell u that...while they are better than last year...they have not had as many significant injuries...and that they are still a good ways off from where they traditionally are...

Base off the fact I have seen Crockett play. I am hoping that the Cavs are focus and not looking toward the district finale next week at Martin Westview. This game is scheduled for Halloween night but like many teams in the area this could change. I do know of at least one Cavs fan that is looking past the remaining season and post season all he sees is the State Championship Trophy with the Cavs holding it, make me think anything short of that will be futile to him or her. I will however stay with the Cavs....too much Jones, final score Crockett 28 Lexington 20

Crockett may have 28 before halftime...Lexington won't reach 20.