Class 1A Quadrent 3. 5 teams in AP top 10 are in quad 3 loaded quad!j

gtripledip

It means nothing now, but do you think Wayne County played bad in the championship game? It was 20-14 Wayne County with about 6 minutes left. SP had the ball first and goal at the 4. A bad snap and penalty later, we don't score and Wayne drives to salt the game away adding a score to win the gold 27-14. I've just never understood the logic of what your saying. That was a very good state championship game. Huntingdon was just as good as SP and Wayne County in 2011, but Clarksville Academy wasn't in the ballpark.

There were some things that I thought WC could have done better in that game but at the same time I'm sure you SP fans feel the same way about your team. It was a great game, not saying WC dominated but was clearly the winner. Huntingdon was really good that year and I don't know where you get that CA wasn't in the ballpark but I thought they were really good also. They made an early exit in the playoffs at WC.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some things that I thought WC could have done better in that game but at the same time I'm sure you SP fans feel the same way about your team. It was a great game, not saying WC dominated but was clearly the winner. Huntingdon was really good that year and I don't know where you get that CA wasn't in the ballpark but I thought they were really good also. They made an early exit in the playoffs at WC.

I still feel like Gordonsville was right there as well. SP definitely played their best game vs Gordonsville in the semifinal game. Gordonsville in 2011 was the same exact team as 2012.