Alcoa @ Knox. Catholic

Jet Pride

Of course we did. Injury bug killed us last year and 3 games in 9 days wasn't the smartest thing to do for this year, especially with 7 players playing on both sides of the ball that game against a team that can roll 11 different guys on offense, defense, and even special teams if anyone noticed. The years Alcoa has beaten Maryville, they had a team that had depth and didn't have to play a lot of players on both sides. But let's not make excuses. Maryville is a great program because of their coaching, depth, and community. Just imagine Alcoa with depth equal to Maryville's. Now tell me who would win?? We'll eventually see that in the future with the new school and the expansion of Alcoa as a community.

Wow this is so difficult ... Catholic wins my Falcons #2 seed and potentially travel to Knox Cath in Quad final ..( although nice field and not muddy and wet like last year ) .. Alcoa wins .. Falcons have home field all the way through the quad ..   can I say it ..I dont know .. can I ?? I dont know if I can ...... GO .. GO ... GO ....... open zone Tornaders  .. beat the Catlick privates. There I got it out .. cant believe I just said that ..LOL

If Catholic pulls the upset on Friday, I still think Fulton is the number 1 seed.

Upset??! Lol! C'mon man!!!! From what I'm hearing, it would be an upset if Alcoa wins!

What Kool-Aid have you been drinking???? Most of the people on this thread are predicting an F5 pumpkin smashing beat down.  But seriously IF catholic wins and I do mean IF, and Fulton is undefeated, how can the TSSAA justify not giving an undefeated, nationally ranked, defending state champion the number 1 seed?

Edited by QSouth89

What Kool-Aid have you been drinking???? Most of the people on this thread are predicting an F5 pumpkin smashing beat down. But seriously IF catholic wins and I do mean IF, and Fulton is undefeated, how can the TSSAA justify not giving an undefeated, nationally ranked, defending state champion the number 1 seed?

There tie breaker system yall will get the nod because of number of opponents with +.500 records... Fulton will still be the favorite to win it all but catholic will be the 1 seed in quad 1 with a win against Alcoa...

What Kool-Aid have you been drinking???? Most of the people on this thread are predicting an F5 pumpkin smashing beat down. But seriously IF catholic wins and I do mean IF, and Fulton is undefeated, how can the TSSAA justify not giving an undefeated, nationally ranked, defending state champion the number 1 seed?

Lol! I think you need to go back and recount! I'm anxious to see the picks in tomorrow's paper....ðŸ€ðŸ€