The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I called someone a name, Steve?

Here you go again pretending you can get away with lies. Yes, you have called me two names. The first name you called me was arrogant. As it turned out the score I predicted was pretty close to the final score. The second name was Donna. I am not a female and did not appreciate the insinuation that I am.

I will repost me previous message and I pray that you really take it to heart because you need to use these boards to support your team and let others do the same without all the negativity.

Bladerunner,

It is simply not fair to the Oak Ridge coaches, players and fans that you constantly harass us with negative comments and some pure lies. You deny you are bladerunner which is a lie. You need to step up and realize your negativity is not good for you or us. We love high school football and support the team. That does not give you the right to call us names and run us down. You've had your fun for several years now but it is time to man up and pick a team, support it in a positive manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steve Palmer

Hixson, TN also Home of the Wildcats

I have seen your message ,Steve, Saying that you Are arrogant may not be too far off from the truth.. Saying that I'm arrogant is the the truth.I don't think that high school message boards is a place thatyou need to be.. You really Can't wear your feelings on your sleeve.. I mean ,we actually disagree sometimes on here.. Maybe you should just check the scores and not go to the message boards.. That's just my opinion.. And you were called Donna because I thought you might be The wife of Gaddis.. Because you sure were Putting him

on a pedestal.. I'm thinking about writing a long message Like you did to those Oak Ridgers who were wronged by Coach Blade!

I have seen your message ,Steve, Saying that you Are arrogant may not be too far off from the truth.. Saying that I'm arrogant is the the truth.I don't think that high school message boards is a place thatyou need to be.. You really Can't wear your feelings on your sleeve.. I mean ,we actually disagree sometimes on here.. Maybe you should just check the scores and not go to the message boards.. That's just my opinion.. And you were called Donna because I thought you might be The wife of Gaddis.. Because you sure were Putting him

on a pedestal.. I'm thinking about writing a long message Like you did to those Oak Ridgers who were wronged by Coach Blade!

I'm feeling nauseated! Hahahahaha

And for the record, bladerunner, saying something positive about the winningest coach in OR history, and the current coach of the 9-0 Wildcats is not putting him on a pedestal. It just makes sense. Now tearing him down repeatedly and building up a former coach is pure nonsense. Go to the Independence thread and find out why he wasn't more intense in the games he lost while he was here! Hahahaha

I have been on CoachT.come since 2001 and before that I was on his message boards in the 1990's dedicated to AAU and girls high school basketball so I know about Coach Thompson and his meaasage boards. We have even attended severall girls basketball games together.

My problem with you is you do not come here to disagree with the OR posters but to harrass us, our coach and our players. You went a long time pretending to be an OR fan who just didn't like Coach Gaddis but we now know the whole truth. You're a hater and a bully and I'm not backing down to you.

You really can't believe Coach Blade would be proud of your childish actions do you? You need to move on and take a positive role on CoachT. Pick a team and support them all you can. None of us on this board had anything to do with Coach Blade leaving OR, he left on his own free will. Please, I pray that you will end this silly attack on OR fans, coaches and players.

I sit and listen on this post and many other Wildcat post that have been on this web site about a past Coach Blade. Some believe in his coaching ways and others can't stand him and both freely speak to defend their opinion of him which seems to happen on a daily basis or at least weekly and that is your right.

Being new to the Wildcat fan base I really don't give a crap about Blade as a past coach simply because he is no longer our coach and has nothing to do with the Wildcats any longer by his choice.

I look at it this way, Coach Gaddis is our coach and has been for two seasons now and we all need to get behind him and support him with all we have and forget about Blade. I know this won't change many of you who will still fight over Blade but to be honest I'm tired of hearing it.

Just my two cents

RWR !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat

I sit and listen on this post and many other Wildcat post that have been on this web site about a past Coach Blade. Some believe in his coaching ways and others can't stand him and both freely speak to defend their opinion of him which seems to happen on a daily basis or at least weekly and that is your right.

Being new to the Wildcat fan base I really don't give a crap about Blade as a past coach simply because he is no longer our coach and has nothing to do with the Wildcats any longer by his choice.

I look at it this way, Coach Gaddis is our coach and we all need to get behind him and support him with all we have and forget about Blade. I know this won't change many of you who will still fight over Blade but to be honest I'm tired of hearing it.

Just my two cents

RWR !!!!

+1 NuCat

Unfortunately, the more we keep paying attention to what Bladeranger has to say the more he is going to keep posting. That's why I said way back on the first page to just ignore the troll if we do he will just go away or quit posting if everyone ignores him and stop referring to him and what he has to say. He brings nothing noteworthy to any OR thread, yet most of us keep replying back to what he has to say an until we do he will continue with the same old worn out banter. He is obviously aroused by it all in a strange demented way. He gets his rocks off on getting people's feathers ruffled. He loves that he has caused this much commotion, so the best thing to do to a troll like that is to just hit the iggy button totally.

Edited by SweetScience

Unfortunately, the more we keep paying attention to what Bladeranger has to say the more he is going to keep posting. That's why I said way back on the first page to just ignore the troll if we do he will just go away or quit posting if everyone ignores him and stop referring to him and what he has to say. He brings nothing noteworthy to any OR thread, yet most of us keep replying back to what he has to say an until we do he will continue with the same old worn out banter. He is obviously aroused by it all in a strange demented way. He gets his rocks off on getting people's feathers ruffled.

I'm with you 100% SS. It's time for everybody to move on with Coach Gaddis at the helm as he is a proven leader.

RWR !!!!

Unfortunately, the more we keep paying attention to what Bladeranger has to say the more he is going to keep posting. That's why I said way back on the first page to just ignore the troll if we do he will just go away or quit posting if everyone ignores him and stop referring to him and what he has to say. He brings nothing noteworthy to any OR thread, yet most of us keep replying back to what he has to say an until we do he will continue with the same old worn out banter. He is obviously aroused by it all in a strange demented way. He gets his rocks off on getting people's feathers ruffled. He loves that he has caused this much commotion, so the best thing to do to a troll like that is to just hit the iggy button totally.

Perhaps the report button as well