The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Perhaps the report button as well

Report what? That Blade is a great Coach? That you may be that caller that calls in to all of the Radio shows? That SS is the voice of the Wildcats? That Catswild owns a Bowling alley? That Ork's name is "Don Juan".. Really?? You need to get over yourself

Unfortunately, the more we keep paying attention to what Bladeranger has to say the more he is going to keep posting. That's why I said way back on the first page to just ignore the troll if we do he will just go away or quit posting if everyone ignores him and stop referring to him and what he has to say. He brings nothing noteworthy to any OR thread, yet most of us keep replying back to what he has to say an until we do he will continue with the same old worn out banter. He is obviously aroused by it all in a strange demented way. He gets his rocks off on getting people's feathers ruffled. He loves that he has caused this much commotion, so the best thing to do to a troll like that is to just hit the iggy button totally.

or, as ORNole says.. You can hit the report button if he says that Blade is a great Coach

I have been on CoachT.come since 2001 and before that I was on his message boards in the 1990's dedicated to AAU and girls high school basketball so I know about Coach Thompson and his meaasage boards. We have even attended severall girls basketball games together.

My problem with you is you do not come here to disagree with the OR posters but to harrass us, our coach and our players. You went a long time pretending to be an OR fan who just didn't like Coach Gaddis but we now know the whole truth. You're a hater and a bully and I'm not backing down to you.

You really can't believe Coach Blade would be proud of your childish actions do you? You need to move on and take a positive role on CoachT. Pick a team and support them all you can. None of us on this board had anything to do with Coach Blade leaving OR, he left on his own free will. Please, I pray that you will end this silly attack on OR fans, coaches and players.

You continue to go fishing with Coach Thompson.. You have your opinions.. Feel free to post them. What do you think that football message boards are for? I mean what do you do when someone picks the other team?? Hit the report button like ORnole does? Do you think everyone is going to agree with just you? I think Blade is to superior Coach. If you disagree- post it. I stated that go to Gaddis is intense.. If you disagree- post it.. I posted that Coach Gaddis has been at about 18 schools in the last 20 years.. If you disagree -Post it.(But be careful, You may be alarmed at how many schools he has been to in the last 20 years) of Course- I know you been in Hixson.. And you need to get off message boards,man.. I have even seen people disagree with calls the coaches made.. And make comments about players acting the fool.. And I don't think you're gonna be able to take it. Edited by Ranger7

I am going to try to get through this with out getting choked up or crying. I wish this post had audio.. Because I would play "America the beautiful". When Coach Blade came to Oak Ridge- I thought that you all were pretty lucky.. He did not have two D1 prospects like you all have now.. As a matter fact, He didn't have Jack squat.. His resume included -A California state champion ship.. Which is not a big deal to sweet science .. But every college in the country tries to recruit talent from that state .. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it is a big deal.. He also beat Joe Gaddis head-to-head.. He also ended a national streak.. And he Beat the best coach in Tennessee.. But he took that team the first year and he worked hard.. Then he took a rag tag Bunch of kids to the playoffs.. There aren't too many coaches that could've done that.. Then- in his short tenure at OR- he Took them to the semi finals. I don't think there's another Coach other than George Q. That could've done that.. (Feel free to report me for that OR Nole) But I'm sticking to that statement.. I don't think there's a Coach Out there who wanted to win more than Coach Blade. And no- you didn't see him verbally abusing the referees --etc. But no one wanted to win more.. I was very disappointed when Coach Blade decided to move out of the area.. And since he can't speak for himself on here. I'm going to.. I want to apologize to each and every fan, player,parent, Next-door neighbor, Mail man, Barber, Oh wait/Maybe not Barber. But anyone and everyone who was ever Offended by all the winning.. . I hope that this will go a long way To build bridges.. Maybe one day, You all can forgive Coach Blade. I'm a little verklempt -Right now -so please excuse me.. And Thank you for your time

You continue to go fishing with Coach Thompson.. You have your opinions.. Feel free to post them. What do you think that football message boards are for? I mean what do you do when someone picks the other team?? Hit the report button like ORnole does? Do you think everyone is going to agree with just you? I think Blade is to superior Coach. If you disagree- post it. I stated that go to Gaddis is intense.. If you disagree- post it.. I posted that Coach Gaddis has been at about 18 schools in the last 20 years.. If you disagree -Post it.(But be careful, You may be alarmed at how many schools he has been to in the last 20 years) of Course- I know you been in Hixson.. And you need to get off message boards,man.. I have even seen people disagree with calls the coaches made.. And make comments about players acting the fool.. And I don't think you're gonna be able to take it.

bladerunner....you just aren't very smart....and if you disagree, then post it!!  Hahahahahaha