The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I'm sure the arrogant Ridgers are calling for a blowout

No one is predicting a blowout. And the only one that is arrogant is you, troll. By the way coach Blade has some serious mental problems, just ask the coaches who have worked under him........If you can find them. LOL

Back to the game, I think it will be a close one. Oak Ridge 31 AC 21

Mooo Mooo eat mo chicken Ranger (who has never been in the army)

No one is predicting a blowout. And the only one that is arrogant is you, troll. By the way coach Blade has some serious mental problems, just ask the coaches who have worked under him........If you can find them. LOL

Back to the game, I think it will be a close one. Oak Ridge 31 AC 21

Mooo Mooo eat mo chicken Ranger (who has never been in the army)

wow Jeff, I think that u went way over the line on this one.. But you dd not bad mouth Maryville so I would imagine it will stay up.

Yes he is bladerunner aka Ranger7. I'll tell you something else...it's more exciting with Gaddis here. Blade may be a better coach (lol)...but Gaddis has an air of excitement about him that sets him apart. Now watch bladerunner aka Ranger7 attack that statement. Say something good about Gaddis, and it sets him off or he becomes sarcastic...BUT NOBODY CARES...and he can't stand it. He can't win an argument....he's IRRELEVENT!!!!!!! Lol....LOL

He also has An air of BS. Maybe he should have been intense against CC and AC last year.

He also has An air of BS. Maybe he should have been intense against CC and AC last year.

Do you mean as intense as Blade was against Clinton in 2009? Or as intense as Blade was against Hardin Valley in 2010?  Just how intense do you mean bladerunner?  HAHAHA...you're irrelevant and ill informed....and you're not even as smart as you were when you were bladerunner...which isn't saying much!  Go to the Independence thread...

Do you mean as intense as Blade was against Clinton in 2009? Or as intense as Blade was against Hardin Valley in 2010? Just how intense do you mean bladerunner? HAHAHA...you're irrelevant and ill informed....and you're not even as smart as you were when you were bladerunner...which isn't saying much! Go to the Independence thread...

You're comparing Campbell County to Hardin Valley and Clinton?? Isn't Gaddis the only coach to ever lose to Campbell County?? Or Anderson County for that matter.. Edited by Ranger7

You're comparing Campbell County to Hardin Valley and Clinton?? Isn't Gaddis the only coach to ever lose to Campbell County?? Or Anderson County for that matter..

Yes I am. The best team in CC history and maybe the best team in AC history, or close to it versus an average OR team (your man Blade wouldn't have left if we were going to be good). Let's talk about Gaddis since you brought up the word "only".....He is the ONLY coach to win a state championship at OR in the last 34 years.....He is the ONLY coach at OR to have a team 9-0 since 1999....He is the ONLY coach in OR history to win over 130 games....the list is longer but you don't need to waste your time....get over to the Independence thread before he leaves and goes back to California.

Yes I am. The best team in CC history and maybe the best team in AC history, or close to it versus an average OR team (your man Blade wouldn't have left if we were going to be good). Let's talk about Gaddis since you brought up the word "only".....He is the ONLY coach to win a state championship at OR in the last 34 years.....He is the ONLY coach at OR to have a team 9-0 since 1999....He is the ONLY coach in OR history to win over 130 games....the list is longer but you don't need to waste your time....get over to the Independence thread before he leaves and goes back to California.

Blade beat the best coach in Tennessee--And ruined a national streak. He won two state championships in two states by the time he was 36 years old.. Top that Edited by Ranger7

Blade beat the best coach in Tennessee--And ruined a national streak. He won two state championships in two states by the time he was 36 years old.. Top that

You just don't get it bladerunner...you're just not smart at all.. I do not care what Blade did in California or at Hillsboro...I care what he did at OR.  So what that his Hillsboro team beat Maryville....he managed to lose to Maryville six times in four years while at OR...that's all that matters. I don't care what Gaddis did anywhere but while at OR....and he's done a great job here. I don't care what Stevens did at AE or what he's doing at Lavergne. I don't care what Lussier did at Halls or what he's doing at Father Ryan. I don't care what Bill Young did at Bearden. Do you get it now?  I find another point to share with you.....you are a pretty sick guy. As I search other threads and read on here, you're the ONLY guy I see taking shots at a successful coach and bringing up the past coach who left. You have real problems. Get on the Independence thread. See a doctor or a shrink. I hope you get well. I fear that you'll die of self induced misery.