The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Seriously speaking I think we will be the favorite regardless of what any poll says. I think AC took a major hit in terms of pollsters and just peoples in general when Catholic laid the hammer to them and they lost respectability in the eyes of some in terms of being a top team state wide. I'm not stupid enough though and I know Gaddis isn't stupid enough to know that AC is going to give us all they got. We always have a bullseye on our back when we play them and Clinton and we will get their best shot. Its going to be a tough game.

Seriously speaking I think we will be the favorite regardless of what any poll says. I think AC took a major hit in terms of pollsters and just peoples in general when Catholic laid the hammer to them and they lost respectability in the eyes of some in terms of being a top team state wide. I'm not stupid enough though and I know Gaddis isn't stupid enough to know that AC is going to give us all they got. We always have a bullseye on our back when we play them and Clinton and we will get their best shot. Its going to be a tough game.

AC is standing on the tracks and don't see the train coming!

Sheesh Dave cut us some slack man! We're rattled that you lost confidence in us by picking Halls for goodness sake! That would make anybody oblivious to reality right there! Lololol!

Sheesh Dave cut us some slack man! We're rattled that you lost confidence in us by picking Halls for goodness sake! That would make anybody oblivious to reality right there! Lololol!

I was really wrong with the Halls pick! :rolleyes:    Halls could be a player in 2015 however.

The latest AP poll was conducted AFTER the Catholic game. AC is the favorite.

Scenario 1. Oak Ridge wins ...AC and CC claim co district runner ups..lol.

Scenario 2.AC wins oak ridge claims co district championship and cc is still runnerup.lol.

Either scenario is fine with me.but would love for AC to win because they would have to buy rings for this year's class too lol.

And no one has answered my legit Question.last year hats were made for this game .I want to know is the AC faithful done had hats made up this year ? This will determine who I pick..

The thing that is not true is stating that the AP is the most trusted poll as it is not, most on here would agree that the Sonney moore rankings after about halfway through the season is more accurate and OR has 2 players that are true d1 in Higgens and Middleton along with a really good kicker and in my opinion one of the best linebackers in the state, yea, AC has Fox that is true but OR is overall more talented and deep

I think it will be a tough hard fought game. Last year I remember a few AC fans who were quite confident and rightly so. In my personal opinion I just think we have the better team. If that makes me arrogant so be it. Everybody just ignore the troll. I think both teams are good, but if I had to choose I would choose us. Better defense IMO and we have better special teams. And that's where most ballgames are won. I'd put our special teams up there with anybody in the state including Maryvilles.

As SS says "everybody just ignore the troll" or answer with "the thoughts expressed (by the troll) on this message board in no way represent Oak Ridge players and/or fans" or something like it

Scenario 1. Oak Ridge wins ...AC and CC claim co district runner ups..lol.

Scenario 2.AC wins oak ridge claims co district championship and cc is still runnerup.lol.

Either scenario is fine with me.but would love for AC to win because they would have to buy rings for this year's class too lol.

And no one has answered my legit Question.last year hats were made for this game .I want to know is the AC faithful done had hats made up this year ? This will determine who I pick..

OK Hog, you like to make comments about AC guys postin on CC threads yet you come to the AC threads and do this? Last year the hats were made by a parent an from what I here is that the AC coaches knew nothing about them, we hae been theough this, but oh well, guess you are not ready to drop it, I have already looked at how to lock the CC vs AC thread and cant figure it out because of all this childish posting back and forth. Oh and Scenario 1 and 2 both put CC in 3rd in the district because both your losses are in te district while AC's one loss is non district, I mean we cant all schedule Lynn Camp and Cumberland right, I am usually not the type to post like this and disagree with the back and forth banter, but this is really getting old how some cant drop it an just keep wanting to interject the same garbage in these threads, now lets get back to the game at hand because there are 2 teams in the district with a big game that will determin District champ and CC aint one of them

OK Hog, you like to make comments about AC guys postin on CC threads yet you come to the AC threads and do this? Last year the hats were made by a parent an from what I here is that the AC coaches knew nothing about them, we hae been theough this, but oh well, guess you are not ready to drop it, I have already looked at how to lock the CC vs AC thread and cant figure it out because of all this childish posting back and forth. Oh and Scenario 1 and 2 both put CC in 3rd in the district because both your losses are in te district while AC's one loss is non district, I mean we cant all schedule Lynn Camp and Cumberland right, I am usually not the type to post like this and disagree with the back and forth banter, but this is really getting old how some cant drop it an just keep wanting to interject the same garbage in these threads, now lets get back to the game at hand because there are 2 teams in the district with a big game that will determin District champ and CC aint one of them

thank you Mav lol I just wanted to know since hats are not being made this year then that shows lack of confidence and I will go with oak ridge then. And on the other cc has caught heck on ever thread with big daddy and beamer and space wich they are probably all three.with this co champ thing. I just thought I would aggravate a little back.since unlike you all CC is thrilled to be 8 an 2 .but back to the thread it doesn't matter to me who really wins because neither team is good enough too win state this year both teams are 3 and out.