The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I am going to try to get through this with out getting choked up or crying. I wish this post had audio.. Because I would play "America the beautiful". When Coach Blade came to Oak Ridge- I thought that you all were pretty lucky.. He did not have two D1 prospects like you all have now.. As a matter fact, He didn't have Jack squat.. His resume included -A California state champion ship.. Which is not a big deal to sweet science .. But every college in the country tries to recruit talent from that state .. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it is a big deal.. He also beat Joe Gaddis head-to-head.. He also ended a national streak.. And he Beat the best coach in Tennessee.. But he took that team the first year and he worked hard.. Then he took a rag tag Bunch of kids to the playoffs.. There aren't too many coaches that could've done that.. Then- in his short tenure at OR- he Took them to the semi finals. I don't think there's another Coach other than George Q. That could've done that.. (Feel free to report me for that OR Nole) But I'm sticking to that statement.. I don't think there's a Coach Out there who wanted to win more than Coach Blade. And no- you didn't see him verbally abusing the referees --etc. But no one wanted to win more.. I was very disappointed when Coach Blade decided to move out of the area.. And since he can't speak for himself on here. I'm going to.. I want to apologize to each and every fan, player,parent, Next-door neighbor, Mail man, Barber, Oh wait/Maybe not Barber. But anyone and everyone who was ever Offended by all the winning.. . I hope that this will go a long way To build bridges.. Maybe one day, You all can forgive Coach Blade. I'm a little verklempt -Right now -so please excuse me.. And Thank you for your time

Coach Blade was a good coach before he got here, a good coach while he was here, and I'm sure he's a good coach now. All that is obvious and pointless. The fact is that he's not our coach anymore....Gaddis is. And since the trend is to apologize for winning....I'll apologize for Coach Gaddis for the winning more games than any coach in OR history, for winning the last state title in football in OR, and for the 9-0 record this year!  Hahahahahahaha

Well, With two Division I prospects.. He is sure to win another state title this year.. You heard it here first.. Report that

I'm really sorry for all of the victories here at OR while Gaddis has been coach. I'm sorry for the championship and the current 9-0 record. Since you didn't respond I thought I would apologize again!  Eh.....