The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

FHSalum12 - Hey, thanks for representing yourself and your school with class and dignity. Your input on FOOTBALL and some of the players is appreciated. Common courtesy and respect goes a long way.

does Fulton have a thread though? I mean, really. Edited by Ranger7

FHSalum12 - Hey, thanks for representing yourself and your school with class and dignity. Your input on FOOTBALL and some of the players is appreciated. Common courtesy and respect goes a long way.

No problem Nole... It was funny at 1st what R7 was doing but now it's annoying and childish to ruin every OR thread... His obsession is kind of scary and I don't judge anyone because I don't care but it seems like someone has a mancrush on blade...

No problem Nole... It was funny at 1st what R7 was doing but now it's annoying and childish to ruin every OR thread... His obsession is kind of scary and I don't judge anyone because I don't care but it seems like someone has a mancrush on blade...

oh no need to Judge .. But As much time as you spend on the OR threads I think that u may have a bit of a man crush yourself!

oh no need to Judge .. But As much time as you spend on the OR threads I think that u may have a bit of a man crush yourself!

R7 are you ever going to get the clue that we don't give a rats a** about Blade around here any more. If your in love with him that much then go praise him on their post and stop bringing him up on the OR post. We are tired of hearing about him. We are on the verge of a special season here and we don't need it contaminated with Blade BS. Enough Man !!!! Edited by NuWildcat

I can't believe I'm getting in this garbage but....Ranger whoever you are let's look at Div. 1 players, I think OR has 4 or 5 eventual Div. 1 players in the next couple of classes.  Now FBS players the number should be 3. Higgins already offered (UNC); Middleton already offered (UT) and I'm betting from the games I hear the kicker (I don't know his classification) will be one.  They have a QB that may get a shot (good skill set; lack experience and game knowledge). A head coach is more than just x and o. Blade is a good X and O guy but Gaddis is one of the best at building programs.  Look at the stands, look at the excitement around the city, they went to semi-finals and I bet you couldn't find many people that knew their record that year or the year it was. I have no dog in this fight but I would love to get back to read about a good Oak Ridge team getting ready for a good AC team.

Blade/Ranger or whoever you are, answer this. How good did you think this team would be after Blade left and lost all those talented seniors?  Go back and read your post.

Edited by GIJoe

I can't believe I'm getting in this garbage but....Ranger whoever you are let's look at Div. 1 players, I think OR has 4 or 5 eventual Div. 1 players in the next couple of classes. Now FBS players the number should be 3. Higgins already offered (UNC); Middleton already offered (UT) and I'm betting from the games I hear the kicker (I don't know his classification) will be one. They have a QB that may get a shot (good skill set; lack experience and game knowledge). A head coach is more than just x and o. Blade is a good X and O guy but Gaddis is one of the best at building programs. Look at the stands, look at the excitement around the city, they went to semi-finals and I bet you could find many people that knew their record or the year they went. I have no dog in this fight but I would love to get back to read about a good Oak Ridge team getting ready for a good AC team.

Blade/Ranger or whoever you are, answer this. How good did you think this team would be after Blade left and lost all those talented seniors? Go back and read your post.

who are u asking?