Week 10: McMinn County at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PA you continue to mention the 5 TOs in which Cleveland scored on one of the TOs from the 1 yard line.  But we beat that same team worse than the OWLS with our 5 TOs. 

YOU WANT A COOKIE???? YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING A TEAM WITH 5 TURNOVERS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED.....THE PLAYOFFS IS DIFFERENT SITUATION SIR......REMEMBER YOU WERE THE RUNNERS-UP...NOT THE CHAMPIONS...

AND MY OWLS GOT BOUNCED IN THE SECOND ROUND BY A TEAM WHO WON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SIR.....NO BULLS EYE ON MY BACK.....#LOP

PA you continue to mention the 5 TOs in which Cleveland scored on one of the TOs from the 1 yard line.  But we beat that same team worse than the OWLS with our 5 TOs. 

I love the whole we beat this team worse than you did and so we are the better team. Is it like the play ground argument of my dad could beat up yours. It is irrelevant. If they make it to each other it wont matter what teams you beat by how much. It will just matter on if you are up to beating this team. Soddy beat cleveland the week before you played them by 7. What does that mean nothing bc ooltewah beat soddy by 40. So stop this whole we beat them worse thing. Some teams play better against other teams. Cleveland always plays well against the owls. If you get a chance at them we will see what happens. You are still prob 4 weeks away so wait a couple of weeks before you start smack talking. 

I love the whole we beat this team worse than you did and so we are the better team. Is it like the play ground argument of my dad could beat up yours. It is irrelevant. If they make it to each other it wont matter what teams you beat by how much. It will just matter on if you are up to beating this team. Soddy beat cleveland the week before you played them by 7. What does that mean nothing bc ooltewah beat soddy by 40. So stop this whole we beat them worse thing. Some teams play better against other teams. Cleveland always plays well against the owls. If you get a chance at them we will see what happens. You are still prob 4 weeks away so wait a couple of weeks before you start smack talking. 

How about this...we have the Bulls Eye on our back and that is fine...we have had it there all year!

PA continues to point out our 5 TOs and we have 1 in the last 3 games...so we have worked to fix that.

PA also continues to say we are runner-up, well we lost to Maryville, which is still unacceptable to lose, they are pretty good(catch the sarcasm)  also when West beat Cleveland and then PA talks smack every week and comments on the West thread and the cupcakes we play...who has Ooltewah beat? 

I brought up that the OWLS beat Siegel 24-20 and their record is 3-6...so PA can point out weaknesses of West but us West folk cant point out the OWLS weaknesses?

IF the time comes we will see what happens and maybe both teams are fortunate enough to be there.

How about this...we have the Bulls Eye on our back and that is fine...we have had it there all year!

PA continues to point out our 5 TOs and we have 1 in the last 3 games...so we have worked to fix that.

PA also continues to say we are runner-up, well we lost to Maryville, which is still unacceptable to lose, they are pretty good(catch the sarcasm)  also when West beat Cleveland and then PA talks smack every week and comments on the West thread and the cupcakes we play...who has Ooltewah beat? 

I brought up that the OWLS beat Siegel 24-20 and their record is 3-6...so PA can point out weaknesses of West but us West folk cant point out the OWLS weaknesses?

IF the time comes we will see what happens and maybe both teams are fortunate enough to be there.

LOOK, PA AND 5AAA AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR SHENANIGANS......

just thought they would be more dominant. Not as fast as 28 AND 8, and I'm not very confident in their ability to run the ball consistently against top teams.BUT THEIR QB THREW FOR OVER 300 YDS WHILE TEBOW WAS BUSY THROWING PICS!!!   Run defense was suspect.....UNTIL WE GOT TO THE REDZONE AND IT WAS LIGHTS OUT....Very good team though. #11 TORE OUR MOUTHS OUT ON BOTH SIDES

Cue DADDY PA calling me a hater in 5 4 3 2 1...... :lol:

PA what was the deal with McMinn last night...seemed closer than expected....did you all play some young guys early?