Week 10: McMinn County at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls will win big, although they aren't as good as I originally thought.

I think that's fair, CBRF.  That was the worst game I've seen the Owls play.  I think coming off the bye week, homecoming, and facing a healthy (solid) Cleveland team really slowed the Owls down.  Cleveland looked like the team everyone said they would be preseason... before the injuries.  

Back in a rhythm, homecoming behind us, and having clinched the district, I look for the Owls to play much better against McMinn this week.

Really?? Not trolling but what changed your mind?

just thought they would be more dominant. Not as fast as I thought, and I'm not very confident in their ability to run the ball consistently against top teams. Run defense was suspect. Very good team though. #11, #5, and #4 really impressed me. It will be interesting to see how far they advance, and I'll definitely be rooting for.

Cue PA calling me a hater in 5 4 3 2 1......

just thought they would be more dominant. Not as fast as I thought, and I'm not very confident in their ability to run the ball consistently against top teams. Run defense was suspect. Very good team though. #11, #5, and #4 really impressed me. It will be interesting to see how far they advance, and I'll definitely be rooting for.

Well I don't call that hating I call that an honest assessment, Lol but your right count it down...

I really do hope West gets a chance to play Ooletewah if nothing else just to see if PA gives West credit should they win

Well you are what i thought you were. We was pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball. We run the ball when we need to... we let Parker and Bunion do all the running. We throw the ball and we let Cleveland throw it but we caught most of their passes too lol. Sometimes good teams put it in cruise control when you know that you will beat them... but no doubt those Harleys ran hard but debth is an issue with BlueRaiders. We gave up 14 yeah 1 in garbage time but still got the W. If this is a moral victory for you then take it . You got 2 weeks to get healthy and i will be rooting for the BlueRaiders.#LOP #ClevelandBluehaters #goOwls

Well I don't call that hating I call that an honest assessment, Lol but your right count it down...

I really do hope West gets a chance to play Ooletewah if nothing else just to see if PA gives West credit should they win

I always give credit WHERE IT IS DUE. You need to worry about your next opponent sir. My Owls will be fine #LOP #goOwls

Well you are what i thought you were. We was pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball. We run the ball when we need to... we let Parker and Bunion do all the running. We throw the ball and we let Cleveland throw it but we caught most of their passes too lol. Sometimes good teams put it in cruise control when you know that you will beat them... but no doubt those Harleys ran hard but debth is an issue with BlueRaiders. We gave up 14 yeah 1 in garbage time but still got the W. If this is a moral victory for you then take it . You got 2 weeks to get healthy and i will be rooting for the BlueRaiders.#LOP #ClevelandBluehaters #goOwls

I don't do moral victories, but I hope you guys were on cruise control.

just thought they would be more dominant. Not as fast as 28 AND 8, and I'm not very confident in their ability to run the ball consistently against top teams.BUT THEIR QB THREW FOR OVER 300 YDS WHILE TEBOW WAS BUSY THROWING PICS!!!   Run defense was suspect.....UNTIL WE GOT TO THE REDZONE AND IT WAS LIGHTS OUT....Very good team though. #11 TORE OUR MOUTHS OUT ON BOTH SIDES

Cue DADDY PA calling me a hater in 5 4 3 2 1...... :lol: