Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read where the Zimmerman kid has played with a broken finger/hand? to start the year, then sprained his MCL, and also has to have surgery on his elbow after the year. If all of that is true, that is impressive. The kid is definitely a gamer.

That is correct. He sat out the MC game only, and I hear he tried all he could to avoid that. He's got heart to go with talent.

District Championship on the line. Huge home crowd. It would be tough for any team to go in there and pull of the upset. We will need to step it up in this one to still be around at the end of regulation.

The respect is flattering but Jacketman is correct. Fairview has to raise their game a notch or two to pull this one out. It's very possible though. They have played better and better with each passing week. Maybe this week, they'll put a complete game together on both sides of the ball.

One thing for sure, there will be some hitting. Fairview is as physical as anyone in the district.

I've read where the Zimmerman kid has played with a broken finger/hand? to start the year, then sprained his MCL, and also has to have surgery on his elbow after the year. If all of that is true, that is impressive. The kid is definitely a gamer.

Zimmerman is as good of quarterback as we've ever had IMO and is without question the team leader by a large margin. He is also a coach on the field. I hope he can remain healthy through the upcoming games and into his senior year. The sky is the limit for that young man.

As Jacketman will probably agree with, Zimmerman is also the most physical defensive back we got too when he plays it. Lol. I thought he was gonna get tossed in the Creek Wood game. :D

Zimmerman is as good of quarterback as we've ever had IMO and is without question the team leader by a large margin. He is also a coach on the field. I hope he can remain healthy through the upcoming games and into his senior year. The sky is the limit for that young man.

As Jacketman will probably agree with, Zimmerman is also the most physical defensive back we got too when he plays it. Lol. I thought he was gonna get tossed in the Creek Wood game. :D

If Waverly had the leadership that Zimmerman gives to his team this game would not even be close